chapter 172 Prehistoric Relics

Ye Fan looked through the classics boredly, and Bai Yunxi walked out of the back room.

    "Look at the MMS from Shennong family," Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan took over Bai Yunxi’s mobile phone and checked it, and said with interest: "Nice spiritual grass!"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes! Shennong family people mean to use these spiritual grass to follow You change your stomach medicine."

    Ye Fan raised his head and said with some confusion: "Four Elimination Pills, it should be enough! What do they want so much? If you eat too much Elimination Pills, there is no benefit." Elimination Pills It is mainly for the indigestible state of the elixir. It is not bad for ordinary people to take it, but it is not good.

    Bai Yunxi shrugged, and said, "Shennong family has more people with stomach problems. They want a larger amount this time."

    Ye Fan raised the corner of his mouth proudly, "I said my  Elimination Pill is useful. Yes, these guys thought I was a lie, and now they know it's useful! That dead girl can't believe me, you know, I'm very reliable."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan. He nodded his face and said helplessly: "Yeah! Yeah! You are the best, those guys with no beading eyes must regret death now."

    Ye Fan smiled proudly.

    ... There was a rapid knock on the door.

    Ye Fan opened the door and was surprised when he saw George.

    "Why so early!" Ye Fan asked puzzledly.

    "Big Brother got a call, Ye Shao can't get through your cell phone, so I rushed over." George said.

    "My phone, yes, it's useless to soak my phone in water! I have to get another one, what did your elder brother say?" Ye Fan asked casually.

    "There was someone who lost 200 million in a bet in Las Vegas and was detained there. He said he was your brother and asked my elder brother to guarantee him. My elder brother asked me to ask you." George said .

    In Country M, people often pretend to be friends and relatives of Chloe. Chloe has always ignored him. However, when the matter involves Ye Fan, Chloe has to be cautious.

    Bai Yunxi said with a faint expression: "Ye Fan does not have a brother, you are mistaken."

    George looked at Ye Fan, and said in surprise: "So, that guy lied."

    "Is that guy Ye Zhize?" Ye Fan Asked.

    George nodded and said: "Yes."

    "That's not a lie, it's just that we are half-parents, the kind of life and death, you know?" Ye Fan asked.

    George's eyes lit up and said: "Oh, I see, is it like the secret history of the Qing Palace, the emperor's dozens of sons, in the end everyone chopped off each other like a crash."

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes, Just like that."

    George said strangely: "Ye Shao, you are so powerful, that guy would dare to cut you?"

    Ye Fan snorted and said: "I'm hiding it, he can't see it, there is a sentence
If you speak well, the ignorant is fearless."

    "You said, that person owes 200 million?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    George nodded and said: "Yes."

    Bai Yunxi said in secret: Ye Zhize's hand is not small, and he actually lost so much.