chapter 39 Concentric Gu

Wu Family.

    Tangning looked at Wu Sihan and asked: "Who is calling!"

     " Zhang Siliang!"

    Tangning was a little surprised and said: "That building material dealer."

    Tangning frowned. Zhang Siliang's reputation was not very good. He became a wealthy businessman from scratch. After becoming a wealthy businessman, he fell in love with a female secretary, abandoned his bad wife, and even his son.

    Tangning didn't like this person very much. Zhang Siliang and his ex-wife were originally a model couple. As a result, this person pushed his ex-wife downstairs for a frivolous mistress, almost seriously injured.

    It’s strange to say that Zhang Siliang’s later mistress was somewhat charming, but he was also unstoppable. He liked to offend people and his family. They weren’t a good stubbornness. I don’t know why Zhang Siliang had chosen this person and was so desperate. .

    "You don't have any love with him! How could you find you?" Tang Ning said.

    Wu Sihan glanced at Tangning and said: "Because of that ticket, I booked that ticket for Ye Fan’s cousin. When I booked it, I left my mobile phone number. Zhang Siliang met his cousin Ye Fan on the plane, and Ye Fan’s cousin said he There are worms in the body."

    Tang Ning said in a puzzled way: "Insect ?"

    Wu Sihan nodded, and said: "That's  what he said. Cousin Ye Fan said that he would obey his current female secretary's words because he had this insect in his body, but in the plane. That woman was also there, and he didn't ask too much, so he found me to help contact Ye Fan."

    Tang Ning said in a puzzled way: "What  kind of bug can make a person obey a person's words!"

    Wu Sihan shook his head and said:"  I don't know, I think he is very anxious, I gave him Ye Fan's number."

    "Is  this okay?"

    "Ye  Fan's cousin likes to eat big households the most, and Zhang Siliang is a rich man. " Wu shihan said.

    Tangning:....

    Bai Yunxi drove the car, and Ye Fan's cell phone rang.

    "Hey, cousin, I've arrived, don't worry, I won't make trouble."

    "Someone  is looking for me? Who is it? There are so many popular people, I'm so popular."

    "Zhang  Siliang, who is that! I haven't heard of it!"

    "You  said that guy on the plane? That guy was really miserable. He found a shrew, and the shrew called me a turtle."

    Ye Fan hung up the phone with a smile on his lips.

   " Is there anything good?"  Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said:" It's a good thing, I met a hapless guy on the plane, and this hapless guy asked me to solve the problem. If the problem is solved, I will probably get 50 million!"

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said : "Solve the problem?"

    "Zhang Siliang has a bug in his body. Maybe he wants me to take it out for him. "Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and asked: "What kind of bug?"

    "Concentric Gu should be given to him by his Xiaomi. "Ye Fan said.

   "  What will happen after taking this kind of Gu worm?" Bai Yunxi asked curiously.

    Although the country preached against feudal superstition, Bai Yunxi was actually a fan of metaphysics and liked to hear these strange stories the most.

    "People who take the sub-gu will subconsciously obey the Gu mother's  order, and once they disobey, they will feel uncomfortable." Ye Fan said.

    "Is  it troublesome to take out this gu worm ?"

    "It's okay, just mix it with a pair of medicinal materials and make a decoction to draw out the worm." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said:" It sounds very interesting!"

    "Yeah! However, the woman seemed to be a little defensive, and she probably wouldn't let Zhang Siliang out easily. When she got off the plane, the woman dragged Zhang Siliang away. "Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi:...

    Inside the barber shop.

    "Brother, you just did this hairstyle, it's so cool, what kind of look do you want to change!" The barber asked.

    "Dye  the color black. "Ye  Fan said.

    "Brother , dyed black? Your style has changed, but it's a bit big!"

     Ye Fan scratched his hair and said: "No, but my wife doesn't like it, saying that I am like a wild chicken, so I'm not happy to go to dinner with me , I'd better shave a small flat head."

    "The  little brother is so handsome, even if he shaves a small flat head, he is still very handsome."

    Ye Fan smiled and said:"  Of course."

    Bai family.

    Bai Shiyuan watched Bai Yunxi enter the house and couldn't help but cough slightly.

    Bai Yunxi walked to Bai Shiyuan and greeted him, "Grandpa, what's the matter with you? "

    "I heard  that Ye Fan has come to capital?" Bai Shiyuan pretended to ask unintentionally.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes."

    Bai Shiyuan looked at Bai Yunxi's wrist and said: "The transfer beads on your hand are quite unique!"

    Bai Yunxi rubbed the transfer beads and smiled, and said: "It's okay."

    Bai Shiyuan: Bai Yunxi doesn't like bells and whistles. Suddenly there is such a colorful transfer bead in his hand, which Ye Fan probably gave it.

    "I heard that when you were in a meeting, there was a supernatural event, and a Spider-Man ran to you?" Bai Shiyuan asked.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said: "No, grandpa, you think too much, in broad daylight, where is Spider-Man from?"

    Bai Shiyuan snorted softly and said: "It's because Spider-Man appeared in broad daylight that it was horrible!"

    "Nothing , I'll go to rest first." Bai Yunxi said.

    Bai Yunjin walked in and asked: "Grandpa, has Yunxi come back?" 

    "He has already come back, what's wrong? "Bai Shiyuan asked.

    Bai Yunjin shook his head and said: "Nothing, I just heard that Yunxi has skipped work! This guy is meticulous in doing things, it is rare to see him skipping work!"

    Bai Shiyuan said angrily:"  Yunxi, this kid, give Ye Fan That bastard broke."

    Bai Yunjin smiled and said: "I  think coming back from the ancient tomb, the third brother seems to be a lot more cheerful, I don't know if it is because of this Ye Fan, I heard that that person is very special, I really want to see him."

    "That  guy was not a good thing, he was very irritating. Old man Xiao answered him and almost went to the hospital with anger." Bai Shiyuan shook his head and said.