chapter 145 Tombs in the Deep Mountains

Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan took George and Chen Ran into Professor Li's living room.

    Professor Li wears glasses and looks weak and weak, like a typical intellectual.

    "Do you want to know about the ancient house in Huai Village?" Professor Li asked.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes."

    "That ancient house was built in the late Qing Dynasty. There was an official in the late Qing Dynasty. There was a son and a woman under his knees. The official work was quite big, and it could be counted as being full of peaches and plums. As a result, the tree attracts the wind, and that officials offended people, was Manmenchaozhan, among them a man exception, this man is not only right, but also to cement it, that person is the student that officials also man's son. "

    "that son-severing, report of the crimes of his father, making him a father have all been beheaded, and even his wife, and children are no exception. "

    "crimes against severing expose his father's behavior, the son meteoric rise, and soon re-married and have children "

    "The good times didn't last long. The official's heirs died inexplicably one after another, which caused a lot of people to talk and say it was retribution."

    "The celestial master died without a disease, but it caused people's resentment."

    "After that, things got worse and worse, and the above also had opinions on this person. This official had to resign and set up a house in Huai Village. This should be what you saw. Now, it seems that there is no one left."

    Chen Ran shook his head and said, "You have committed sins, you can't live!" This guy is vicious enough that his wife and children don't recognize it. Righteousness and extermination! This is clearly not recognized by the six relatives.

    "What happened to this official?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "It seems that soon after he resigned, he died of illness!" Professor Li said.

    "Professor Li, do you know the Lake of Souls in Huai Village?" Chen Ran asked.

    Li Jiyuan nodded and said, "I heard that when I was a child, I went to the lake to play. At that time, the lake was not so mysterious. Many people were swimming in it. Nine out of ten people will die. And, I heard that you can’t drink the water in that lake. If you drink it, you will get sick. There used to be people from Huai Village washing clothes by the lake, but now no one dares. That's it."

    Ye Fan squinted his eyes and secretly said: There are so many resentful spirits in the lake, so it's no wonder it's like this.

    "People in Huai Village, have you ever asked someone to drive away evil spirits!" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Li Jiyuan nodded, and said, "Please, I have asked. Most of them are here to toss around. It is of no use. However, once there was a celestial master who came here and confiscated the money. He only said that the resentment in the lake was too great. Heavy, powerless! There is a definite number in everything ."

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said, "This guy is quite mysterious!"

    Bai Yunxi asked curiously, "Professor Li, do you know that the three temples around Huai Village are? What's going on?"

    "The origins of this temple are a bit unusual. Ancient books record that a thousand years ago, Huai Village often moved. After seeing it, an expert said that there was an evil in Huai Village. In order to suppress this evil, need to build a temple at around three Huai village. after that three temples built, the earth will weaken a lot. "