chapter 60 Alpaca

Ye Fan received 50 million from Wang Jingshi on the way back.

    "Old Zhang! I won't go back to the villa. I will buy something to see Yunxi later. "Ye Fan said to Zhang Siliang who was driving in front.

    Zhang Siliang immediately said: "Good."

    Zhang Xuan looked at Ye Fan and said with interest:" What do you want to buy to make amends?"

    "That's  not bad!" Ye Fan pointed out the car window casually.

    Zhang Xuan looked in the direction of Ye Fan’s fingers, and saw a small stall selling toys, plush toys!

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes! That thing is called alpaca, right? It’s said that there is still this thing. A very tall name is Cao Ni Ma!"

    Zhang Xuan: How did Ye Fan's mind grow! Such a top-quality product only came out for thousands of years! Shouldn't it be a gift to a noble boy like Bai Yunxi? Red wine! Antiques! Diamond jewelry or something, send a grass mud horse, do you want to find a ballast?

    "That alpaca is a bit dirty! Old man! Do you know where to sell some clean? Yun Xi can have Cleanliness." Ye Fan mumbled.

    Zhang Xuan:...

    Zhang Siliang drove the car to the plush toy city. Ye Fan really found two beautiful and lovely alpacas in the toy city.

    Ye Fan moved two huge alpacas into the car.

    "Zhang Xuan, let go, don't crowd them!"

    Zhang Xuan: He is a dignified descendant of Longhushan, he is not as good as an alpaca! "You just buy one, why buy two!"

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes. Said:"  Of course it's because of the two alpacas that they are in pairs!"

    Zhang Xuan: "I  don't think Bai Sansho would like this kind of thing."

    "It's  because you don't know how to speculate about other people's preferences, so you are still a bachelor now! Who wouldn't like such a cute alpaca." Ye Fan sighed.

    Zhang Xuan: He is a bachelor. That's because he wants to pursue the road. If he wants to marry a wife, isn't it easy?

    Zhang Siliang drove the car to the destination, Ye Fan hugged two alpacas and got out of the car. "You go, I'll just go by myself."

    Zhang Siliang nodded brightly, and left with Zhang Xuan.

    Bai Yunxi was sitting in the living room reading the documents, and suddenly there was a knock on the door.

    Bai Yunxi looked out from the cat's eyes, only to see a furry alpaca face, Bai Yunxi didn't need to guess, he knew who the person was at the door.

    "Go!"

    Ye Fan was shocked when he heard Bai Yunxi's words. "Yunxi, open the door for me! If you don't open the door for me, I will have to climb the window!"

    Bai Yunxi:...

    Bai Yunxi opened the door angrily, and Ye Fan happily dragged two toys into the house.

    "Yunxi, you..."

    Ye Fan turned his head and glanced at Bai Yunxi , suddenly angry. "Who did you kiss Yunxi! The bastard dared to pry into my corner, and he didn't even know his parents!"

    Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes and almost couldn't get up. "Last night, you were drunk and gnawed. Yes, did you forget?"

    Ye Fan said with joy: "It  turned out to be me! Why did I have another opponent! I said, I said yesterday I seemed to have eaten something delicious."