chapter 23 Too Difficult to Please?

The big bus stopped after driving for three hours. There was no road ahead and everyone had to walk.

    Xiao Chi and the others got out of the car one after another, and when Ye Fan got out of the car, he saw the rolling mountains.

    Xiao Chi walked to Bai Yunxi's side and said: "Axi, are you okay?"

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said: "It's okay."

    Bai Yunxi frowned. He always sleeps relatively lightly. It’s hard to imagine falling asleep on a swaying bus like this. Hearing from Xiao Chi, after he fell asleep, he actually leaned on Ye Fan’s shoulder. Bai Yunxi's heart suddenly became a little weird.

    Ye Fan carried his schoolbag and walked to Bai Yunxi's side. said happily:" I heard that it will take several hours to walk next. If you can't walk anymore, I can carry you on my back!"

    Bai Yunxi looked at him and smiled. Ye Fan, with a silly face, said irritably: "No, thank you!"

    Ye Fan blinked and said: "Don’t behave! "

    Bai Yunxi said irritably  :" Thank you for your concern, but it’s really unnecessary."

    Ye Fan thought for a while, and said:" Do you want to eat dried pork?"

   " I won't eat it! "Bai Yunxi said coldly.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi, and said in distress:" You are so picky! Why don't you eat?"

    "You are right, I only eat delicacies from the mountains and the sea. "Bai Yunxi sneered.

    Ye Fan:...

    Ye Fan was walking on the mountain road a little bit lost. Yang Fei walked to Ye Fan and said:" You don’t seem to be in a good mood!"

   "  Bai Shao told me to stay away from him! He is so indifferent!" Ye Fan said full of frustration.

    Yang Fei: It's really unlucky for Bai Shao to be entangled in this super product.

    "Who is this old man! Walking so close to him!" Ye Fan asked.

    "Master  Xiao Chi is Bai Yunxi's grandfather." Yang Fei said helplessly.

    "Oh , when I think about it, Old Man Zhou said that there was his grandfather in the team, and I had forgotten such an important thing." Ye Fan said with joy.

    Yang Fei looked at Ye Fan and said with some pity:" I'm afraid you are going now, it is too late, don't you know that you have offended him?"

    "Because  I called him the old man?"  Ye Fan asked.

    Yang Fei:...

    Ye Fan said with some anxiety:" This is troublesome, the old man seems to look at me very unpleasant! He always looks back at me! The road here is so steep, he always looks back at me, and he is not afraid of getting his feet."

    Yang Fei:...

    Although the mountain road is steep and difficult to walk, Ye Fan carried his bag and walked easily.

   At three o'clock in the afternoon, everyone finally arrived near the destination.

    "It's getting late, let's camp here, and we will stay here for the next few days." Zhang Wentao said.

    Ye Fan licked an apple. Yang Fei looked at Ye Fan and couldn't help frowning. Ye Fan hadn't stopped eating on the way, and didn't know how hungry he was.

    Ye Fan looked around, suddenly pulled out a fruit knife, and flew towards Bai Yunxi, Ye Fan's move immediately caused a commotion.

    The fruit knife flew by Bai Yunxi's side, nailed to the tree on one side, and a triangle snake was nailed to the tree.

    Bai Yunxi's face did not change, but a bit of cold sweat broke out on the palm of his hand.

    Xiao Chi frowned when he looked at the poisonous snake on the tree.

    Zhang Wentao looked at the triangle snake in the book and smiled at Ye Fan and said:" Little brother is so skillful!"

    Ye Fan smiled and said:"  It's okay, it's okay."

    Ye Fan took off the poisonous snake and shook it, walked excitedly in front of Bai Yunxi, and raised the poisonous snake. "Do you want to eat the delicacies of mountains and seas? I will roast this snake for you."

    "Sick !" Bai Yunxi cursed.

    Ye Fan:...

    Looking at Bai Yunxi, Ye Fan couldn't help feeling a little depressed, too hard to please.

    Yang Fei was simply speechless, and even a person would not accept it when he offered a poisonous snake?

    Ye Fan looked at the mountains thoughtfully, and the waves of light flowed in his eyes.

    "Did Ye Shao see something?"  Zhang Wentao walked over and asked.

    Ye Fan smiled and said:" This place is good."

    Zhang Wentao smiled and said:"  For those buried here, Feng Shui is indeed good."

    Ye Fan squinted. He didn't know Feng Shui very well. However, he vaguely discovered that there should be a spiritual vein at the bottom of this mountain, but it was a depleted spiritual vein. The place where it can breed is usually a very good place. Although the spirit veins have been exhausted, the aura in this place is still much richer than ordinary places.

    After Ye Fan crossed over, he found that there were no cultivators in this place, or there were relatively few cultivators. He hadn't met yet. Ye Fan had some doubts that the so-called Kuafu, Fuxi, and Nuwa in this world were cultivators, but, It may be because of the exhaustion of the vitality of the heavens and the earth, no one has cultivated.

    "The yīn qi in this place is a bit strong. If you want to go to the tomb, you are afraid that you will die." Ye Fan said.

    Zhang Wentao squinted his eyes and said: "Before I came, I didn't expect that this place was actually a gathering place."

    Ye Fan:"  It's true that this place is relatively heavy, and it should be a very suitable place for corpses."