chapter 134 The woman who hit the evil

When Ye Fan left the community, he met the woman who was pestering Xiao Chi again.

    The woman dragged people around and said that Xiao Chi was not kind, and helped other men abduct her filial daughter-in-law, and Xiao Chi benefited from them.

    The woman also said that her daughter-in-law was so filial and had a great relationship with her son.

    She also said that her daughter-in-law has money, and the one who is married to her now has taken a fancy to her daughter-in-law’s money. Xiao Chi also helped the liar to deceive the girl. Xiao Chi also wanted to make a profit. Her poor granddaughter, now she wants to Falling into the hands of the father, how miserable it will be in the future.

    Ye Fan stood by and listened for a while, and couldn't help rolling his eyes.

    When the woman’s son and daughter-in-law did not get divorced, she was 10,000 unpleasant, and she felt that her daughter-in-law was a waste. The clothes are all in a cupboard, and I keep buying them. They are dressed up all day long, and the hair is dyed yellow. At first glance, they are unwieldy.

    One package costs thousands of dollars, which is really a sin! How much can a few thousand dollars do in the countryside! How many chickens can be raised to sell for thousands of dollars!

    The woman thinks her daughter-in-law is useless, she has a big temper. She quarrels with her son all day long. When the villagers come over, the daughter-in-law also has such a big temper.

    The old woman originally thought that this girl was able to live so well by relying on her son. The monthly salary of her son can be 20,000 yuan a month. Who in the village has the ability to make so much money!

    However, waiting for the divorce of her son and daughter-in-law, the old woman discovered that it was not the case at all.

    The house belongs to the daughter-in-law's parents, and has no son's share at all.

    This car is a loan, and I have to repay the loan every month. The son’s job is also found by the old man. The relationship between the son and old man The couple divorced two by one. It turned out that they liked the son’s boss very much. He changed his face and demoted his son, and his salary dropped a lot.

    The old woman did not expect this to be the case after the divorce, and she regretted it all at once.

    The old woman wanted to wait for a period of time to grind her daughter-in-law's temperament, and then let her son and daughter-in-law remarry. The woman came to look for her daughter-in-law with a cheeky face, only to find that her daughter-in-law had remarried.

    While the old woman is angry, she always feels incredible. The daughter-in-law is in her thirties. She brings an oil bottle after marrying someone. There are men who are willing to ask for it. This is incredible in the countryside. The old woman thinks her daughter-in-law. Most of the man who married later was a liar, and he took a fancy to his daughter-in-law's parents' money.

    ... After sending Ye Fan away, Mu Wan said with some worry: "You said, what should the family do if they are so stubbornly entangled!"

    Xiao Chi scratched his head and said, "I don't know!" He was obviously justified. Yes, but it's really nothing to run into this unreasonable! If this goes on, he can't even get out of the door.

    Mu Wan frowned and said, "It's not a problem to go on like this!"

    Mu Wan estimated that the family hadn't figured out the background of their family at all. If they knew it, they would never be approached.