chapter 21 The opportunity given by Zhou Jinzhi

Ye Fan walked down the street of medicinal materials, endured the pain of the flesh, and bought all kinds of medicinal materials.

    Suddenly a message jumped out. Ye Fan was stunned when he saw the message. He was ecstatic. The text message turned out to be 20 million transfers.

    Not long after Ye Fan received the message, Wu Hao Qiáng's phone number came over. "Uncle, did you receive the transfer message?"

    "I  received it."

    "I  spent a lot of effort, and finally let the old man let go and transfer you 20 million. You remember to be more generous when you invite me to dinner next time." Wu Hao qiáng said.

    Ye Fan thought for a while and said: "OK, OK, next time I invite you to a buffet of 50 yuan, you can eat as much as you want."

    "My  uncle is really annoying."

    Ye Fan looked at the transfer on the phone, smiled, and secretly said: Didn’t save this little fat man in vain! However, the stubborn old man in his family really believes that he saved the kid?

    Ye Fan purchases medicinal materials and then picks it up. When Zhou Jinzhi called, Ye Fan thought for a while and decided to take a trip.

    "Uncle Zhou, you are looking for me!"

    Zhou Jinzhi was taken aback for a moment, and said: "You call me Uncle Zhou? Don't you call me Boss Zhou?" He and Ye Fan don't seem to be so close, right?

    "Ah! I thought for a while, since Bai Shao  called you Uncle Zhou, I applauded you as well, do you feel flattered?" Ye Fan said.

    I think Ye Fan was a man of the Blue Cloud Sect back then. Although he could not cultivate, there are still a bunch of people holding spirit stones to ask him for advice. Many cultivators are proud to have a relationship with him. He is now Even more awesome, you can cultivate, although the spiritual energy of this world is too weak, making it difficult for a genius like him to advance, but he can find a way to overcome the difficulties.

    Zhou Jinzhi looked at Ye Fan speechlessly, and secretly said: This stinky boy is really thick-skinned!

    "I heard that you single-handedly rescued Wu Hao qiáng from the kidnappers? "

    "That's  the case, but when I was there, those The kidnappers are already in a coma due to food poisoning. "Ye Fan said.

    Zhou Jinzhi: Food poisoning caused dislocation of the whole body?" Ye Shao, you want to chase Bai Shao."

    Ye Fan nodded and said:"  Yes."

   " It wasn't me who attacked you! Your current level will not be able to catch up in a hundred years. But well! There is a good opportunity right now. "Zhou Jinzhi's secret way.

    Ye Fan blinked, and said with excitement: "Good opportunity? What good opportunity?"

    "Bai Shao, there is a grandfather named Xiao Chi who is an ancient writer. Recently, he discovered an ancient tomb in Shanxi Province. His grandfather is going to go. Over there assisting in the excavation of the ancient tomb, Young Master Bai, who is also very interested in these things, will accompany him there, as if it is a vacation."

    Ye Fan blinked and said: "You  want me to go and help digging!"

    "I  have made a place for you. "Zhou Jinzhi said.

    Ye Fan's eyes brightened, and he said: "Old man, you are really on the road!"

    Zhou Jinzhi: "The  conditions in the place where you found the ancient tomb are very bad, you have to be prepared."

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "The  conditions are bad, to show my heroism!"

    Zhou Jinzhi: I can’t see the heroism, but the idiotism is easy to see. Zhou Jinzhi was not sure at the time, and invited Ye Fan to excavate the tomb. Is not correct.

    Ye Fan looked at Zhou Jinzhi and asked:" In this case, where do I go to
meet them ? "
     "Six  days later, they will meet in Luofeng Town, Shanxi Province. Just go there then." Zhou Jinzhi took a work card to Ye Fan and said: "This is for you, you join them as a researcher of ancient Chinese."

    Ye Fan took the nameplate and said: "Thank you Uncle Zhou. I will not give up on you. One day I will get married with Bai Shao, and I will invite you to a wedding drink."

    Zhou Jinzhi:"  Let's talk about it when you and Bai Shao get married."

     Ye Fan took the work card and left happily.

    Ye Fan drove the car and arrived at the Wu family.

    "Afan, why are you here?"  Because of Wu Haoqiang's affairs, Wu Sihan can be said to have taken Ye Fan with admiration, but he was always suspicious in his heart.

   " I came to find Xiaoqiáng. "Ye  Fan said.

    "Looking  for my son? He just had a holiday today! "Wushihan said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Well, I know he only came on holiday."

    Wu Hao qiáng happily ran up, "uncle , why are you here?"

    "I have something to ask you for help. "Ye Fan said.

    Ye Fan took out a black guī and said: "Did you see this black guī?"

    "Ah! Uncle, are you going to stew this black guī for me to replenish my body? "Wu Hao qiáng was very moved. Asked.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said, "You are so rounded, how can you use it to replenish your body! I have to go out for some business these days. This guījiāo will be raised for you for a period of time, so you must support me. OK!"

    Wu Hao qiáng nodded and said:"  OK, OK, don't worry."

    Ye Fan took out a list and said: "This  is this guy's recipe!"

    Wu Hao qiang looked at the recipe and said:" Uncle, you are so extravagant! Actually feed Wu guī with ginseng!"

    Ye Fan said indifferently: "No  Input, where does the output come from! If you want to eat and drink for this black guī, this qi-gathering guī will do its best to gather aura!"

    "This  is the food cost of this black guī. "Ye Fan took a card to Wu Hao Qiáng.

    "How much is there!" Wu Hao Qiáng asked.

    "one  million!"

    Wu Haoqiáng looked at Ye Fan with excitement, and said:" Uncle, you are too much! I can't bear to buy KFC for me, but he spends one million to raise guī."

    "What  do you know! This is a guī, nüè can't wait." Ye Fan is a serious way.

    Wu Hao qiáng:...

    Wu Sihan rolled his eyes while listening, but didn't say anything.

    "Uncle, what are you going to go out?"

    "Go  chasing your wife . If you are lucky, I can bring you a little aunt back. "Ye Fan said triumphantly.

    Wu Hao qiáng browsed and said: "Come on, uncle!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said:"  Well, by the way, I have set your jade pendant."

    Wu Hao qiang took the jade pendant with excitement, and said: "Thank you, uncle, uncle, if I crash, will this jade pendant make the car fly?"

   "  No! "Ye  Fan said.

    Wu Hao qiang said disappointedly:" I thought this would be more powerful."

    Ye Fan said displeased: "Little  devil, don't think too much."

    Wu Hao qiang:....