chapter 98 Xiaoqiang was trapped.

Ye Fan waited in the airport waiting room. He was a little depressed and said: "When will this stinky boy arrive!

   "The plane was delayed, and he will arrive in a while, be patient. "Bai Yunxi said lightly.

    Ye Fan nodded and said dullly: "Okay, this bastard, what if he was abducted at the airport!"

   Bai Yunxi:" Come out."

   A crowd of passengers poured out, and the airport was crowded.

    Ye Fan was a little depressed. He didn't know where that little short leg was going. It's really not good to learn to run away from home at such a young age!

    "Isn't it that?"  Bai Yunxi pointed to a colorful kid on his head.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes, it's this meat bun."

    When meat bun saw Ye Fan, he ran over happily, pounced on Ye Fan, and called out sweetly, "uncle."

    Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes and secretly said: The tastes of these two uncles and nephews are still the same, and they both like to wear a lot of miscellaneous hairs.

    "Did you dye your hair?"  Ye Fan asked.

    Wu Hao qiáng took the hood off his head and said:" No, this is the hood I bought. If I dye my hair, my dad will beat me."

    Bai Yunxi couldn't help but look at Wu Hao Qiang with admiration, and secretly said: Although Wu Hao Qiang is young, he has more eyes than Ye Fan.

    "Hey, this thing is not bad! I can get one another day."

    Bai Yunxi:...

    "Let's go, my uncle will take you to eat delicious food."

    Wu Hao qiang followed Ye Fan with excitement and said: "OK!"

    Wu Hao qiang followed Ye Fan and said: "Uncle, I read in the newspaper that you have stepped on many boats."

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said: "Those are all bastards, scribbling."

    "I also think they are scribbling, uncle, you only have two legs, how can you step on so many boats with two legs! Unless it's spider!"

    Bai Yunxi:...

    "That's not it! Those guys, they don't have any judgment, just know Nonsense!"

    "Young Master Bai, you are so good-looking, it's no wonder my uncle likes you, chasing you all the way." Wu Haoqiáng looked at Bai Yunxi with flickering eyes.

    Bai Yunxi: He only has the advantage of being good-looking.

    "Uncle Bai, when are you going to marry my uncle?" Wu Haoqiáng looked at Bai Yunxi with clear eyes.

    A bit of panic flashed in Bai Yunxi's heart somehow, "what do you ask this for?"

   Wu Hao qiang tilted his head, poked his index finger on his cheek, and said: "If you plan to flash marriage these days, I can stay for you. Be a free flower girl! Look at me, I'm so cute, the most suitable for being a flower girl."

    "I'm afraid I won't need you anymore, we don't plan to get married yet"

    Wu Haoqiáng sighed with regret: "Bai Shao , do you dislike my uncle being poor? My uncle is a potential stock! Don't you take advantage of the low price now, hurry up and buy the bottom! You will think about the future daily limit. Buying is not so easy."

     Bai Yunxi":

    Wu Hao qiáng looked at Bai Yunxi with gleaming eyes. Ye Fan's color was exactly the same as Wu Hao qiáng. Bai Yunxi felt that he was facing two stupid huskies.