chapter 20 Food Poisoning

Ye Fan tilted his head, looked at Wu Hao Qiang, and said: "Little ghost, you should lose weight, eat less, do you know?"

    Wu Hao Qiang carried a wing and said: "Uncle, don't be stingy Well! Isn't you very generous to chase after your little aunt? You are so stingy, who would be willing to marry you!"

    Ye Fan said displeased: "You  also know that it is your little aunt! You are a little fat man, you can be with your little aunt Is it better? People want to sleep with me."

    "Uncle , you are not ashamed. "Wu Haoqiáng flushed and said.

    Qian Yu: Is this little aunt talking about Bai Shao?

   " Uncle, you help me to order two burgers for me. "Wu Hao qiáng said.

   "  Didn’t those kidnappers give you food for just one day? Why don’t you seem to have eaten for a year, and there are no hamburgers! Look at your belly, you should lose weight, know? "Ye Fan said no anger.

    Wu Hao qiáng bulged his cheeks and looked at Ye Fan accusingly.

    "Ye Shao , let me take this meal!"  Qian Yu said generously.

    "  Oh, the relationship is good, I'll call two family buckets again." Ye Fan said with excitement.

    Wu Hao qiáng hurriedly said:" I want to eat sundae and egg tarts."

    Qian Yu:...

    Qian Yu ordered a bunch of food again, and Wu Hao qiángláng gobbled the burger.

    "Ye Shao, said those gangsters were poisoned by food, is that okay?" Qian Yu looked at Ye Fan who was drinking the juice.

    Ye Fan shrugged and said helplessly: "His father opposes feudal superstition. I don't want to be pretended to be educated by his father and said that food poisoning is more scientific and reasonable."

    Qian Yu: Where is the food poisoning scientific and reasonable?

    "I will bother you to send these two brats back later, and I'll be fine if I fight them back." Ye Fan said.

    Qian Yu nodded and said: "OK."

    Wu family

    "How about Tangning, is the phone still unable to get through? " Wuhou Xuan asked.

    Tang Ning shook her head and said: "I can't get through, but I called Nuan Nuan's mother, and her mother said that she was absent from skipping class this afternoon."

    Wu Sihan: "What  are these two guys doing?"

    "Her mother said that Tang Nuan had been asking about Ye Fan, and she seemed to be looking for Ye Fan for skipping class. "Tangning said.

    Wu Sihan said in a puzzled way: "What did Tang Nuan look for to Ye Fan?"

    Wuhouxuan walked in from the door and said: "I just went to the police station and found five body in an abandoned cotton spinning factory in the east of the city. A gangster, these five people, all fell into a coma, and all their hands and feet were dislocated. The police said that the injuries of these five people are exactly the same. The Wu family was unsuccessful in robbing business, and then went bankrupt due to poor management. It is certain that those guys kidnapped Hao Qiang."

    "With  that said, someone might have saved Hao Qiáng?" Wu shihan said.

    "The  boss, the boss, the young master is back, and the young master Qianyu sent the young master back."