chapter 120 Physique burst

In the room where Bai Yunxi was located, there was a fire formation, and the walls were covered with fire symbols.

Bai Yunxi lay in the middle of the fire formation, his face was full of pain.

Although the room was very warm, Bai Yunxi still felt like he was freezing to death.

Ye Fan walked into the room and hugged Bai Yunxi.

Feeling the temperature coming from Ye Fan's body, Bai Yunxi's uncertain heart finally settled.

"It's cold." Bai Yunxi couldn't help but put his body close to Ye Fan a little bit.

Ye Fan hugged Bai Yunxi tightly, and said eagerly: "Yunxi, let's hug, it won't be cold soon."

Bai Yunxi opened his eyes and forced a smile, "Hug, you Will it?"

Ye Fan nodded, and said solemnly: "I will, you don't think of me as a stunned boy. Although I am a virgin, I have a lot of postures after watching the tutorial."

Bai Yunxi wanted to laugh, but was covered in ice. He can't laugh anymore.

"After reading the tutorial, you will be able to do it?"

"After reading it, of course I will." Ye Fan threw Bai Yunxi to the ground, and a warm current flowed from Ye Fan into Bai Yunxi's body.

The ice-cold power of Bai Yunxi's body penetrated into Ye Fan's body, and Ye Fan used his techniques to dissolve the ice-cold power, and the bodies of both sides formed a spiritual energy cycle.

Ye Fan's cultivation base rose rapidly under the nourishment of aura.

The cold energy in Bai Yunxi's body continued to flow, and Ye Fan shivered overwhelmedly.

Feeling more and more cold air pouring into his body, Ye Fan had to take out the flame pill made from the spirit flame fruit to dissolve the cold energy that could not be absorbed.

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan, whose face was cold and pale, and a strange
feeling appeared in his heart, "Is it very cold?"

"It's okay." Ye Fan kissed Bai Yunxi's face twice.

"How does it taste? Isn't it as good as you imagined?" Bai Yunxi asked.

"No! Very good! It's soft, like jelly!" Ye Fan kissed again and said, "Now it looks like a pudding!"

Bai Yunxi : "..."

"Yunxi, I like you, I like you so much, ok Like it." Ye Fan hugged Bai Yunxi tightly.

"What do you like me?" Bai Yunxi asked.

"I don't know! As soon as I see it, I like it!" Ye Fan said.

Bai Yunxi smiled lightly, his body gradually warming up.

...

Ye Fan's villa seemed to have suddenly disappeared. In three days, all those who tried to find Ye Fan lost their way inexplicably.

"Still not working." Mu Lianping said.

Xu Yuanqing squinted his eyes and said, "There should be a magical formation in this place. Once you get close to the villa, you will walk into the magical formation. This formation should be arranged by Ye Fan. It is really magical."

"Ye Shao arranged this formation. It should be because I don't want other people to be disturbed. In this case, Grandpa, let's go." Mu lianping said.

Xu Yuanqing nodded and said: "Yes."

Three days later, Ye Fan's villa was able to see the sky again.