chapter 52 Villa Decoration

On the way back, Zhang Xuan couldn't help but peek at Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan frowned and said: "What do you see of me like that, I already have someone I like, and I won't like you."

    Zhang Xuan smoked, and said: "You  think too much, I like big breasts and big butts, but I don't like you like this."

    Ye Fan shook his head and said with disdain: "Your preference is really vulgar!"

    Zhang Xuan: "It  is not vulgar to like men like you."

    "Where  did you come from?" Zhang Xuan asked.

    Ye Fan glanced at Zhang Xuan contemptuously and said:" This is my secret, what to tell you, you are not my food."

    Zhang Xuan curled his lips and said: "If you don't say it, don't say it! Stingy!"

    Ye Fan and Zhang Xuan walked out of the taxi, and Zhang Wentao breathed a sigh of relief as they watched the two approaching.

    After Bai Momo’s accident, Zhang Wentao and Zhang Xuan took turns to look after Bai Momo. However, when Zhang Wentao came over, Zhang Xuan was gone. Zhang Wentao asked Bai Momo to find out that Zhang Xuan and Ye Fan went out to catch ghosts. After knowing that, Zhang Wentao almost died in a hurry. Since Zhang Xuan's defeat under Ye Fan's hands, he has been thinking about finding a place to find a place. Zhang Wentao is afraid that the two will fight after they collide.

    At this moment, Zhang Wentao breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Zhang Xuan and Ye Fan had a pretty good relationship.

    "Junior Brother, didn't you fight Ye Shao? "Zhang Wentao lowered his voice and asked.

    Ye Fan glanced at Zhang Wentao faintly, and said:" No, this guy is not my opponent. If he really fights, he will only be beaten."

    Zhang Wentao looked at Ye Fan helplessly, for fear that Zhang Xuan would blow up his hair, unexpectedly Zhang Xuan was not angry, but cursed lowly at Wang Ba Lao Zi!

    "You talk, I'll go in and have a look."  Ye Fan said.

    "Where  have you been? Nothing happened? right." Zhang Wentao watched Ye Fan disappear, and asked Zhang Xuan hurriedly.

    Zhang Xuan shook his head and said:" It’s nothing big, brother, where did you meet Ye Fan! Who did he learn from?"

    Zhang Wentao was shocked. Zhang Xuan is a descendant of the sect. He is very defiant on weekdays, The elders in the door couldn't control him, but now, this guy seemed to be convinced by Ye Fan.

    Zhang Wentao said with a weird face: "This, in fact, I am not very clear."

    When Ye Fan returned to the hospital, he did not see Bai Yunxi, but Xiao Chi.

    "Grandpa, where is Yun Xi?"  Ye Fan looked around.

    Xiao Chi snorted softly and said: "He's gone back."

    "Oh ."

    Xiao Chi coughed slightly and said unwillingly: "Thank you for the Momo matter."

    Ye Fan patted his chest clatteringly, and said boldly: "No, no, from now on, everyone will be a family. This is what I should do."

    Xiao Chi:...

    "Just  now Momo said, you went out to catch ghosts, don't know what happened? "Xiao Chi asked.

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said: "It has been solved, I will take action, what can you worry about?"