chapter 106 He rushed to help.

Bai Yunxi drove the car to the suburbs, only to find that he was lost and the navigation system crashed.

Bai Yunxi looked at the road in front of him and finally confirmed his guess. He should have been calculated.

Bai Yunxi started the car and drove forward, dozens of crows flew down on the windshield, his vision was blocked, and Bai Yunxi's car slammed into a side rail.

Bai Yunxi wanted to start the car, but found that the car was out of gas.

After parking for a while, the car was already covered with all kinds of bugs, and a poisonous snake spit out a snake letter and landed on the windshield.

The jade pendant on Bai Yunxi's body gleamed, and the birds outside the car were stunned to death. The windshield of the car was also shattered.

Ye Fan sold a lot of self-defense jade pendants, but the ones for Bai Yunxi were the best and most powerful.

Bai Yunxi walked out of the car and secretly said: Ye Fan is an idiot, regardless of whether we are foe or foe. It is enough to shake the group of snakes, insects, mice and ants to death. What does it mean to play with the windshield!

As soon as Bai Yunxi he walked out, he was surrounded by a group of poisonous snakes and scorpions. A group of poisonous snakes vomited a snake letter, staring at Bai Yunxi, as if they were afraid of something, but did not dare to step forward.

Bai Yunxi took a deep breath and couldn't help but beat a little drum in his heart! A black-robed man, on the telephone pole, looked at Bai Yunxi condescendingly.

A scorpion was lying on the black robe man's face, and his body was covered with various poisonous insects.

Bai Yunxi looked at the black-robed man on the telephone pole and secretly said: This guy is really good at pretending, if the wire leaks, just cut this guy to death.

The man flew down from the telephone pole.

"break." Bai Yunxi threw a fire talisman, cleared a path, turned and ran.

The man suddenly appeared in front of Bai Yunxi.

"Seeing your appearance,you should have also practiced ancient martial arts. Ye Fan taught you your exercises. Your exercises seem to be very good. Ye Fan is really good to you, so precious. I am willing to give you the best practice."

Bai Yunxi's eyes flickered. He had also seen ancient martial artists. Ye Fan was definitely not as good as Ye Fan. There were also powerful ancient martial artists. However, he was a few times older than Ye Fan. Bai Yunxi knew very well that Ye Fan taught himself. The exercise method is not at the same level as the general ancient martial arts method.

As Bai Yunxi retreated, he threw a thunder light at the man in the black robe.

The man hit the thunder light with a punch, and the thunder light was knocked back.

Bai Yunxi stared at this scene, his eyes widened. "Who are you?"

"I have practiced Guwu for 80 years, and now I have entered the territory today. Your luck is much better than mine! You just started to practice, and you got it. Such a powerful exercise." The tone of the black-robed man was full of jealousy.

A goshawk swooped down towards Bai Yunxi.

The jade pendant on Bai Yunxi's body gave out a burst of red light again, approached the Bai Yunxi Goshawk, and was lifted off.

"The magic weapon on your body is pretty good! I just don't know how many times it can protect you." The black-robed repairman squinted his eyes and said.