chapter 14 The peerless expert

Ye Fan knocked on the table and said seriously: "Boss, you must help me deliver the letter with the Jade Buddha! If you lose my letter, I will do a Nightmare charms, stick to your forehead and keep you awake all night."

    Zhou Jinzhi said in surprise: "You  still know how to draw symbols."

    Ye Fan smiled inscrutablely and said:" Didn't I say that? I have read many books since I was a child, never forgetting, wisdom and understanding, unparalleled in the world, just drawing symbols, no big deal."

   "  You are amazing!"

    "Good  talk, good talk! "Zhou Jinzhi: This guy is interested in yín disease!

    Ye Fan paid the money, turned around and left.

    Zhou Jinzhi looked at Ye Fan's back, pondered for a moment, and dialed the phone of Old Man Bai, "Old Man Bai! That's right, Old Zhou, I just got a prescription from a peerless expert, this prescription is like this Of course, you can ask Old Doctor Hua to see if the prescription is helpful for Young Master Bai’s illness."

    After Ye Fan walked to the apartment for a while, the door was knocked.

    "Cousin, why are you here? "Ye  Fan asked.

    Wu Sihan looked at Ye Fan and said: "Are you molesting Bai Shao?"

   " Bai Shao? Are you talking about a handsome guy?"

    Wu Sihan nodded and said: Well, "Bai  Shao is really handsome."

   " I didn't molest him, I just wanted to pursue him." Ye Fan said.

    Wu Sihan looked at Ye Fan and said angrily: "That's Young Master Bai! Are you not afraid of being beaten?"

    Ye Fan looked at Wu Sihan in confusion and said:" Why am I being beaten?"

    Wu Sihan: his cousin Ever since I was driven out of the house by the Ye family, I have been a little confused!

    "When did you like men? Didn’t you always like Liao Tingting before?"

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said with disgust: "Don’t mention Liao Tingting to me. , How can that kind of vulgar woman be worthy of me. I don't like men, I just happened to fall in love with Bai Shao at first sight!" The cultivation world has more boys and girls, and many men will pair up in pairs.

    Cultivators often retreat for dozens of years or hundreds of years. Often some great monks come out of retreat for a hundred years, and the grandchildren of later generations are sitting down. Many cultivators pursue longevity and don’t pay much attention to children.

    Wu Sihan rubbed his forehead, a little surprised that Ye Fan actually regarded Liao Tingting as a vulgar woman.

    "You can almost rein in the cliff! Young Master Bai, you can't catch up."  Wu shihan said.

    "Cousin , I read in the financial magazines that you are an adventurous businessman! Why are you so timid! The editor of the financial magazine really misunderstood you." Ye Fan was full of dissatisfaction.

    Wu Sihan rolled his eyes and said: "I'm doing it for you!"

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said: "Don't  worry, I don't plan to attack yet. If I want to officially attack, I will have 10 billion, but, How can I get 10 billion?"

    Wu Sihan: This is a good question, and he also wants to know!

   " Afan! To do business, we must be down to earth, step by step! "Wu Sihan said.

    Ye Fan said boredly: "In this case, when will I marry a wife!"

    Wu Sihan: You have nothing to count on in this life!

    "You are still young, and you have time, you can take it slowly" Wu Sihan said.

    Ye Fan sighed and said:" Okay,"

    Wu Sihan secretly sighed in relief. Since Ye Fan was expelled from the Ye family, he has stopped playing cards according to common sense, and Wu Sihan couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. "Young Master Jiang, didn't you come to trouble you?"

    "Why  does he trouble me? He respects me so much?" Ye Fan was puzzled.

    Wu Sihan:....

    "Are you ready for a gift for the old man?" Wu Sihan asked.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said:" Are you ready?"

    "A 5,000 yuan jade pendant? "Wu  Sihan asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said:" Yes."

    Wu Sihan looked at Ye Fan and secretly said: "Smelly boy, give Bai Shao  a three million jade Buddha, and give the old man a 5,000 yuan jade pendant. Isn’t that shabby?"