chapter 94 Changing the target of the marriage partner,

Chaoxi Company.

    Ye Fan lay on the sofa and said in a melancholy way: "You said, how did I find that psychic? That couple are stupid, they were just being used as guns. The information they know is very limited. I knew it a long time ago. This matter is so troublesome, I don't covet the 100 million yuan."

   " Aren't you extremely smart? Why don't you want to solve the problem when you encounter difficulties, just think about changing to a better scam and continue to eat the big one. How can you make a lot of money like this!" Bai Yunxi sneered coldly.

    Ye Fan smiled awkwardly, and said: "I'm really smart, but am I not good at finding people? You know, I am blind! Except that you are particularly good-looking, I think everyone else is about the same length. , What’s more troublesome now is that I don’t even know what the psychic looks like."

    Bai Yunxi: "Why do you think I'm particularly good-looking?"

    Ye Fan said without hesitation: "You  look good when you come! How can there be a reason?"

    Bai Yunxi smiled deeply and said: "Do you have to find a psychic? Find another psychic Isn't it possible?"

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said: "It's okay ! I'll find another one to finalize the matter of Gao Manjin and that ghost."

    As long as the matter of high mankind is finalized, the original marriage certificate is useless. Those who calculate Tang Yuxuan can let Tang Yuxuan do it himself.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said:" Actually, you don't need to wrap things up. Tang Yuxuan has walked so smoothly in the entertainment industry over the years, and it is impossible that there is no backstage behind him."

    "In this case, I only need to find out the identity of the ghost, and it will be easier to handle." Ye Fan was full of excitement.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said: "The identity of the ghost should be more difficult to find, right?"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said: "You are wrong with this, how boring ghosts are! Whenever there is any gossip, it spreads very quickly, this The ghost who is going to get married is definitely more eye-catching. I will let the ghost servant go out to inquire about it, and there should be news soon."

    "Ghost  servant, do you have a ghost servant? Where did it come from?" Bai Yunxi asked curiously.

    "Isn’t I a ghost house? There are always those ignorant ghosts who throw themselves into the snare, so I put them away, ghost servants are good! They don’t need to pay them, all are voluntary labor! I like this It's free." Ye Fan said triumphantly.

    Bai Yunxi: Ye Fan, this guy just likes to take advantage of it.

    Ye Fan quickly found out the identity of the ghost.

    "People from the Song family?" Bai Yunxi said in surprise.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes, the ghost is from the Song family. There is someone in the Song family called Song Zhengtai. That guy killed someone because of his negligence. It seems that he killed someone with a low status. Then, The family of the deceased gave the Song family to a jiāo generation, and the Song family pulled out an illegitimate son Song Yuan who was about the same length as Song Zhengtai.

    Song Yuan spent many years in jail for Song Zhengtai, after which he was waited to die by someone in the jail. After Song Yuan's death, the ghost found the Song family and often made chaos. The Song family had nothing to do, so they worshipped Song Yuan."