chapter 161 trim

Yang Lengxue looked at the rising barrier, and said with some doubts: "What did Ye Fan get out, can't it be broken?"

    "Like the methods of those monks before." Yang Hong said.

    Yang Lengxue’s face has changed. Ancient books record that there are some magical people in the history of China. They can fly into the sky, call the wind and call the rain, and possess some very magical skills. However, thousands of years ago, these people all disappeared. They should be leaving this world, why did Ye Fan use the methods of those people? Could it be said that Ye Fan had inherited those guys? If so, it would be really good luck.

    Seeing that the formation was not bad, Yang Hong couldn't help but feel a little anxious. Ye Fan killed Ji Wen in the heavenly sect, and Yang Hong didn't dare to neglect Ye Fan's strength for a day.

    The reason why he would come over is that one is that he can't stand the temptation of the pill, and the other is that Ye Fan will definitely be weak after refining the pill. If he can't break the formation and let Ye Fan recover, then everything will be over.

    "Alchemy shouldn't be over yet, isn't it Mu lianping who presides over the formation?" Yang Lengxue said.

    Yang Hong shook his head and said, "No, it should be Bai Yunxi ."

   Yang Lengxue's eyes crossed a little bit of gloom. After more than 20 years of assiduous practice, she reached the point where she is today . What about Bai Yunxi, but because Ye Fan likes him, so he keeps going all the way. I really don't know what Ye Fan thinks a man must like men.

    "It's finished." Ye Fan received the thirty-six pills in the storage talisman prepared in advance.

    Under the continuous attack of the big formation, cracks appeared. The Taotie ghost looked at Ye Fan and said, "Ye Fan, how are you! Is there prostration?"

    Ye Fan snorted softly and said, "You are the only one will be weak." Ye Fan took out the previously refined Ling Ling Pill and swallowed it.

    The spiritual power in Ye Fan's body was consumed by pill refining 80 to 90%. After taking the tonic pill, he barely recovered two or three layers.

    "Look at me... awesome!" Ye Fan made a move, and a damaged protective array began to appear, and Guanghua flashed.

    "Blast." The protective array turned from defense to offensive, and it suddenly burst. It seemed that a beam of energy beams diverged towards the surroundings, and bursts of screams came out.

    Ye Fan exploded his protective array, and the power of the protective array was lifted to its limit in an instant. People who originally hid in the dark and wanted to take advantage were seriously injured.

    "Rise and rise!" The ghost flag rose with the storm. Ye Fan waved the ghost flag. In an instant, the wind was blowing and the ghosts flew. The ancient martial artist who was waiting for the advantage could not help but flee.

    Ye Fan held the ghost flag, chasing down the ancient martial artist who had fallen.

    "Ye Fan, don't chase, let's go, too." Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan entered into a double repair contract, knowing that Ye Fan looked vigorous, but he was already at the end of the battle.

    "There will be a gun shooting incident in this place. The police will soon come. It is not safe to stay." Bai Yunxi said.

    Although the police always arrive late after an accident, they have been so long and should have arrived.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Let's go."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "The car was broken, you come to bring Mu Lianping, and I will follow you."