chapter 141 Claypot rice

Ye Fan drove the car and walked on the mountain road, with uncontrollable joy on his face.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan, and asked angrily: "What are you stupid about?"

    Ye Fan chuckled and said, "Because Yunxi, you came out with me! So, I'm very happy! "

    Baiyun Xi sat on the co-pilot, cool tone and said:" Be careful to open ah obey the traffic rules! ".

    Ye Fan nodded his head and said:"! know, know I'll drive you don't worry! "

    Baiyun Xi :"……"rest assured? Ye Fan had a lot of history, how can he rest assured!

    Ye Fan drove the car steadily, a green sports car rubbed Ye Fan's car and whizzed away.

    "That guy overtakes my car." Ye Fan said unhappy.

    Bai Yunxi opened his eyes and said, "If people are willing to overtake, let them be overtaken."

    "Huh..."

    Another red sports car, with a lightning change, rushed to the front of Ye Fan's car. "Mine."

    Bai Yunxi wrinkled his brows and said: "We are not in a hurry, don't worry."

    The third and fourth sports cars roared one after another, and Ye Fan heard a contemptuous whistle.

    Ye Fan's anger suddenly rushed up: "No way! One or two want to super-ego, I'm so shameless."

    Ye Fan posted two flying charms on the car, roared, and said: "Look. I'm great!"

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's bloody appearance, closed his eyes and chose to close his eyes to rest.

    Ye Fan kicked the accelerator and the car rushed forward.

    Ye Fan's car was speeding like a rocket, and the several sports cars that had surpassed Ye Fan were all left behind by Ye Fan.

    "Yunxi, there is something in front!"

    Bai Yunxi opened his eyes and saw a red ribbon. On both sides of the road, there were many beautiful and cool women.

    Bai Yunxi immediately understood what was going on with those sports cars. Ye Fan accidentally ran into someone else's racing game, so he just said it! How could there be so many sports cars on such remote roads.

    Ye Fan smashed the ribbon, and walked away under the watchful eyes of a group of people.

    Several cheerleaders looked at Ye Fan's car, dumbfounded.

    "Which is the champion! It's weird! There doesn't seem to be a Bentley sports car among the participating cars!"

    "This car drives really fast!"

    ...

    Ye Fan's car drove away for a while, several sports cars Just arrived one after another.

    If the car drove too fast, it just broke down.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "How's it going!"

    "It seems that there is no gas!"

    "Can't you pay attention to the dashboard?" Bai Yunxi said displeased.

    Ye Fan scratched his head and said, "I drove too fast, I didn't notice."

    Bai Yunxi dialed a number and frowned, "There is no signal, it is too desolate here."