chapter 128 DINK Family (family that no kid)

Coming out of Shi Wei, Hou An couldn't help being a little curious, "Ye Shao, what is Professor Shi's jade pendant?"

    "It was the betrothal gift I gave to Yunxi, which has a protective function." Ye Fan said.

    "Then if I had that jade pendant, would it not be so easy to be injured?" Hou An asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Well, yes."

    "Then how many jade pendants did you give to Yunxi's betrothal gift!" Xiao Chi has one hundred, and Bai Lao should not get less than Xiao Chi. Bar.

    "Oh, not many, only two thousand." Ye Fan said.

    Two thousand is not much! Hou An secretly made up his mind to find a way to get two.

    "Ye Shao, Ye Shao..."Hou An followed Ye Fan closely, suddenly became panicked and hid behind Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan looked at Hou An and said displeasedly: "Don't be so foolish! What are you doing."

    "Ye Shao, that woman, that's that..."

    Ye Fan looked in the direction pointed by Hou An, and saw a woman in a white dress. The woman's expression was very cold and arrogant. Kind of not feeling close.

    "Hey, it's an ancient martial artist." But only the second level of vitality, a weak scum.

    The woman in the white skirt coldly glanced at Hou An behind Ye Fan and turned away with disgust.

    "This woman is really cold!" Ye Fan paused, and said, "Isn't that long? You just wanted to soak her before? What vision do you have, this woman can't even compare Yunxi with a finger."

    "Come on." Hou An said embarrassingly: "Of course my vision is not as good as yours." No matter how good Bai Yunxi is, he is also a man! He likes soft girls, and Young Master Bai is pretty good-looking, and the coercion is too great. Where can ordinary people hold them?

    ...

    Ye Fan's phone rang, "Hey, Mu Lianping, something is up!"

    "Ye Shao,Bai shao please me check found out, Hou An offend the woman, should come from the moon palace."

    "Moon, how about the strength of the forces ah!"

    "Moon only this were the door Sisters, the strength of the door were not How, the highest cultivation level is at the level of Yang Lengxue, but the women in the Moon Palace are more arrogant. They call themselves Moon Palace fairies and need to keep their bodies pure and clean, and hate men." Mu Lianping said.

    "They don't have children?" Ye Fan said with some doubts.

    "None, the people in the Moon Palace feel that they are the reincarnation of the Fairy of the Moon Palace, and they are people who serve the gods."

    "That sect's woman doesn't give birth to a baby, so this sect is still there?" Ye Fan said in surprise.

    "If people don't have children, it doesn't mean they don't accept apprentices!" Mu lianping said.

    "Oh, I see." Ye Fan said.

    Ye Fan hung up the phone, facing Hou Ann, said: "! You just said give me three hundred million"

    Hou Ann nodded and said: "! Yes, three hundred million"

    "When will I write you a prescription medicine Prepare by yourself." Ye Fan said.

    Hearing what Ye Fan said, he knew that Ye Fan had accepted his business, and he was busy thanking him.

    Hou An heard from Cai Zhenjun that Ye Fan's ability to refine alchemy was not bad. Before, Pharmacist Xu Yuanqing and Xu Yao asked Ye Fan. As long as Ye Fan was willing to make a move, it should be fine.