chapter 152 Rich man

Mu Shiyu hurriedly found Mu Lianping, "Lianping, what's the matter? I heard that Ye Shao asked brother Qian to spread a message, saying that the heavenly bitch, hurry up and hand over your grandfather's ginseng? "

    Mu Shiyu's heart couldn't help but feel a little strange. The existence of heaven is very detached. There is a rumor among ancient martial artists that Ji Wen is the best master in the world.

    This rumors may be exaggerated, but Ji Wen's strength is beyond doubt, Ye Fan will really challenge others, and he picked such a big man with a single challenge.

    Mu Lianping nodded, and said, "I also just got the news. Ye Shao's cousin took a blood dragon ginseng at the auction, and it was cut off by the heavenly woman, and the man was still caught injured." Ye Fan has no scruples in doing things. After suffering such a big loss, he must be looking for trouble.

    Mu Shiyu frowned and said, "It seems that things are in trouble now!"

    Heaven is a very mysterious sect. If anyone in this sect wants to get started, they must go through testing and strict review.

    The number of people in the sky is very small. Sometimes, only one or two apprentices are accepted for decades. Two hundred years ago, the heavenly sect was almost broken because of the failure of the blue and yellow. It seems that only people with special physique can practice the techniques of the sky. .

    Over the years, the heavens have been enlightened a lot, and many people have been absorbed in. However, not many people can get the true information. Many people are just doing things outside the heavens.

    The heavenly people have a natural sense of superiority. These people think that they are orthodox ancient martial arts, unlike ordinary ancient martial arts practitioners.

    Although many people who practice ancient martial arts can't look down on the demon of the heavens, but because the people of the heavens are really strong, there is nothing they can do.

    "You said that the Sect Master of Heaven is great, or Ye Shao is great?" Mu Shiyu asked.

    Mu Lianping smiled bitterly, and said: "Where do I know this, but I heard that heavenly sect ji Wen is definitely not weak. It is said that she had fought with the eighth-level masters of ancient martial artist two years ago, and the eighth-level masters did not take Ten strokes in her hands are indeed very powerful. No one knows what level Ji Wen has cultivated."

    Mu Shiyu took a deep breath and said, "Although Ye Shao is unfathomable, but , After all, he’s too young.”

    Mu Lianping frowned and said, “Ye Shao’s cousin was almost killed. Ye Shao said, he will definitely find the place.”

    The mysterious bird egg fell on Ye Fan’s hand. After the news spread, many people were eager to move, but no one dared to attack, the sky and the sky collided at this time, many people should be waiting to see Ye Fan fight the heavenly Sect Master, so as to be sure that Ye Fan's Strength.

    Mu Shiyu: "..."

    ...

    "Junior sister, where have you been?" Ruoyun asked.

    Ruo Shui said faintly: "Walking around, Senior Sister, has something happened?"

    "Ye Fan is looking for you." Ruo Yun said.

    "Ye Fan, what kind of person is this!" Ruoshui asked.

    "This is a new ancient martial arts master. You grabbed someone's blood dragon ginseng before. That person is Ye Fan's cousin." Ruo Yun said.