chapter 24 Physical Problems

Ye Fan walked towards Yang Fei. Yang Fei looked at the serious Ye Fan, and felt a little perplexed for some reason. "Student Ye, what's the matter?"

    "The ancient prose you showed me before, that married  Is the princess of eighteen men buried here?" Ye Fan asked.

    Yang Fei's brows jumped, and he said embarrassingly:" Student Ye, why do you think so?"

   "  Eighteen arch guards! It happens that eighteen auxiliary coffins guard one main coffin."

    Yang Fei:...

    "The  text you showed me exactly matches." Ye Fan said.

    Yang Fei looked at Ye Fan with some horror. He hadn't entered the mountain yet, how could Ye Fan know that it was possible to have a perspective?

    "Isn't it? "Ye  Fan asked.

    "It is indeed here." Yang Fei said.

    Ye Fan frowned and said: "That's troublesome, the text you showed me is from the Han Dynasty from the font. So, this tomb has a history of two thousand years?"

    Yang Fei: "Amazing !" This guy sometimes looks like a genius , Sometimes like an idiot!

    Ye Fan touched his chin and said: "If there are zombies in it, it will be troublesome."

    Yang Fei smiled and said: "It  doesn't matter, there is Zhang Zhenren from Longhushan."

    Ye Fan glanced in Zhang Wentao's direction, and said:" Well, yes! Let him protect you, I only need to protect Bai Yunxi."

    Yang Fei:...

    Bai Yunxi put on an outer robe and sat by the fire. Ye Fan sat down beside Bai Yunxi and said:" Do you want to go to the tomb?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Naturally , I want to go down. Yes, or what shall I do."

    Ye Fan blinked and said: "Can't  you go down?'

    "Why ? "Bai  Yunxi asked lightly.

    "The owner of the tomb is a slumber, and if she meet someone like you, you won’t be able to hold it. Let those ugly monsters go down." Ye Fan said.

    Yang Fei: Ugly monsters, who is this guy Ye Fan talking about!

    Bai Yunxi:" Luge, are you like you?"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said:"  No! I am a gentleman."

    Bai Yunxi: "Do you want to eat candied haws? "Ye  Fan took out a candied haws and said.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan’s backpack and said weirdly:" Your backpack is not big, but you have a lot of things!"

    Ye Fan smiled, did not speak, he put two storage charms in the backpack. , The things seem to be taken out of the backpack, but they are actually taken out of the storage charms.

    "My bag is not big, but it can be loaded!"

    Bai Yunxi: "Give  it to me."

    "What?"

    "Candied haws! "Bai Yunxi said coldly.

    Ye Fan's eyes lit up, and he said happily: "Do you want to eat?"

    Bai Yunxi snorted softly, and Ye Fan consciously passed the candied haws.

    Yang Fei looked at Bai Yunxi weirdly, and secretly said: Bai Yunxi has always been arrogant, but this guy actually accepted Ye Fan's candied haws, it's weird, really weird.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi with a dark face. Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said: "What are you staring at me like this?"  Why did you only see that now? Bai Yunxi's body was very cold, and it was a body of ice marrow. However, this will get closer, the sun will go down again, and Bai Yunxi's Yin Qi will become heavier and heavier. Ye Fan feels that Bai Yunxi should be more than an ice marrow body.

    The body of Tian Yin," could it be said that you were born in Yin and Yin?" Ye Fan lowered his voice.

    The female cultivators of the heavenly body are vying for everyone in the mainland of cultivation. Many people who are stuck in the bottleneck of foundation construction, as long as they sleep with the people of the heavenly body, there is a 30% chance that they can break through the golden core. The value of yīn's female nuns.

    Bai Yunxi glared at Ye Fan fiercely. Bai Yunxi was frail and sick since he was a child, and the Bai family naturally invited many people to see him. Warlock.

    The invited masters have different opinions. One master said that when he was born in the yīn month yīn in the yīn year, he was born into the heavenly body. The master also suggested that his grandfather should raise him as a girl and be a Buddha that his grandfather was angry with. Born, the two Buddhas ascended to heaven!

    The  magician also said that there are many vicious magicians who specialize in looking for people born in special years, making some evil magic instruments, or performing some evil activities, so let his grandfather use His birth date has been changed. Don't tell anyone about his birth date casually.

    "You made a mistake."  Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan tilted his head and said:" Isn't it right? Shouldn't it!"

    Bai Yunxi gnawed the candied haws, but didn't reply.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi, his eyes flickered, and said: "Do you want to sleep with me.?"

    Bai Yunxi slapped Ye Fan's face with a slap, saying : "Abnormal!"

    Ye Fan:...

    Bai Yunxi smiled coldly and got into the tent.

    Ye Fan rubbed his face and couldn't help feeling a little depressed.