chapter 133 Xiao Chi's trouble

The next day, Ye Fan walked to the community where Xiao Chi was and saw a very frightening scene.

    A chubby woman was holding Xiao Chi and crying, and beside the woman, there was a tall and strong man who seemed to be a predator.

    "Unreasonable!"

    "The bad guys are married and must not die."

    "Kill a thousand knives!"

    ...

    The fat woman, crying and making trouble, pulled Xiao Chi's clothes hard, and wrinkled Xiao Chi's clothes. Baba.

    Xiao Chi saw Ye Fan, as if he saw a savior, and immediately said: "Ye Fan, don't look at it, come and help!"

    Upon hearing this, Ye Fan rushed to Xiao Chi, opened his arms, and protected Xiao Chi. Behind him, "Grandpa, don't be afraid. I'll protect you. What do you want to do?"

    The woman pointed to Xiao Chi angrily, and said, "This bastard is so desolate, you are still looking for a helper."

    The woman looked on. Furiously rushed towards Xiao Chi, Ye Fan dragged Xiao Chi and avoided, the fat woman rushed into the air.

    "Grandpa, what did you do?"

    Xiao Chi said angrily : "I can't tell them, let's go first."

    Xiao Chi darkened his face and said in secret: scholar met soldiers, and it is unreasonable for him to tell this woman. It's gone.

    Ye Fan used a little trick, tripped the fat woman, and dragged Xiao Chi into the villa.

    When the fat woman saw that Xiao Chi had seen the community, she wanted to follow up, but was stopped by the security of the community.

    "Grandpa, what's the matter! Do you have a leg with this woman?"

    Xiao Chi almost jumped up when he heard what Ye Fan said. "What nonsense are you talking about? Is that what you see in your eyes?"

    Ye Fan smiled awkwardly, and said, "I don't know what your grandfather's vision is. That woman is a little bit unable to get on the stage, but it's not that some people say that if you eat too much fish and meat, you want to taste it Congee and side dishes? Who knows if your vision is very special?"

    Xiao Chi glared at Ye Fan and said: "Go and go, my vision is normal."

    His vision is normal, but Bai Yunxi 's vision is. Very special, I found such a bastard Ye Fan.

    "Grandpa, what did you do! That woman scolded you for killing a thousand knives." Ye Fan hit Xiao Chi with his elbow, showing a bright smile, "Grandpa, don't worry, our old friend, even if If you really did anything wrong, I will keep it secret for you." Ye Fan said.

    Xiao Chi looked at Ye Fan and felt bored for a while: "You, you... Why did Yunxi find you such a bastard? Let me tell you! It's not what you think it is at all?"

    Old friend? Ye Fan is great, but he married Yunxi, so he is two generations younger than him, old friend? What an old friend, not know big or small.

    "What the hell is going on!" Ye Fan asked.

    "Before, there was an old friend whose granddaughter was divorced, so he asked me to introduce one to him. Then I would like to introduce one, so I would introduce one. I also introduced him to a divorced child with a child. Then I didn’t expect that, two After they met, they had a tacit understanding and got married quickly."