chapter 156 Cruise ship accident

Ye Fan glanced at the shooter and released a few ghosts. The shooter screamed, "Ghost!"

    Chloe's face was very ugly. Ye Fan said he was chronically poisoned, Chloe It didn't feel right. What he didn't expect was that the bodyguard around him was actually infiltrated.

    Listening to the killer talking about ghosts, Chloe suddenly remembered the child he saw above.

    Chloe is a materialist, watching the killer go crazy, thinking about the children he saw before, can't help but feel a little uncomfortable.

    "The genius doctor, what's wrong with him?" George asked curiously.

    Ye Fan smiled and said, "He was scared."

    "I just saw a child on it." Chloe hesitated.

    Ye Fan smiled, and said: "That's my ghost servant!"

    "Ghost servant! What is the ghost waiter?" George looked at Ye Fan with blazing eyes, and he was very interested in everything.

    "A ghost servant is a ghost servant, similar to a servant, but without paying wages, I like it free." Ye Fan said.

    Chloe: "..." What is the servant's wages! This Ye Shao was too stingy, reluctant to use people, and had to use ghosts.

    "I want the ghost servant too." George said brightly.

    Ye Fan glanced at George, shook his head, and said, "No, ordinary people often stay with ghosts and get sick."

    George nodded in disappointment and said, "Okay."

    "Ye Shao, this What is it?" George picked up a few flyers on the table and asked. "This is the elixir I'm looking for."

    George picked up the picture with the fish leopard. and said happily: "This, I have seen this."

    Ye Fan turned his head and looked towards George. Some Excitedly said: "Have you seen it?"

    George nodded and said, "Yes, I have a collection."

    Ye Fan's eyes widened, and said: "You have a collection? You actually have a collection. Do you have a good vision? You actually have this thing."

    Ye Fan has asked several ancient martial arts practitioners, and many ancient martial arts have never heard of it. Even if he drew the fish leopard, no one knew that it could be used as medicine.

    ...

    George smiled, and said embarrassingly: "I have a manor, which is used to store all kinds of things in my collection. However, when I was evicted from the house, the property was frozen. I don’t know.”

    Chloe’s mood suddenly became weird. George had admired Chinese culture since he was a child and dreamed of becoming a masterpiece. He collected a lot of messy things and spent a lot of money. His father didn’t like his hobby very much. He also opposed it many times, but George kept going his own way. Chloe didn't expect that the garbage collected by George one day could actually be used.

    "The manor should not be moved."

    Because his father didn't like George collecting messy things, George's hiding things was still very low-key, and the location of the manor was a bit remote.

    Although his father froze most of George's property, he did not take any further action. George's things were still there.

    George looked at Ye Fan and said, "Ye Shao, do you want to go to my manor? I planted a lot of strange flowers and weeds in the yard."