chapter 123 Fairy Mountain on the Sea

Ye Fan found a noodle shop and sat down, eating noodles.

    "The food here is real! Look at this beef noodles, there are not a few pieces of meat, just a bowl of unpalatable broken noodles, it actually costs 100 yuan." Ye Fan said depressed.

    Mu Lianping looked at Ye Fan and secretly said: Ye Shao's words seem to be very unconvincing. Without meat, he has eaten three bowls, he has a good appetite!

    "Lian Ping, you are here too!" A fat man covered in gold appeared beside a few people.

    Ye Fan looked at the fat man who appeared, blinked, and leaned into Yun Xi's ear and said, "This person looks good." You can consider developing as a potential customer.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's rolling eyes, without guessing, he knew Ye Fan's idea.

    Mu Lianping glanced at Ye Fan in surprise, and said in secret: Ye Fan's eyesight is very high, and he didn't expect to see Wu Yifeng all at once.

    "This friend, please sit down." Bai Yunxi said.

    "Thank you." Wu Yifeng sat down on the empty seat on one side.

    "Ye Shao, this is my friend Wu Yifeng. He runs a hotel." Mu Lianping introduced to Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "Is it the one who runs the hotel? Isn't it the one who cultivates ancient martial arts ?"

    Wu Yifeng scratched his head and said, "Where is ancient martial arts so good! My cultivation has been stagnant for several years, anyway. It’s better to make more money and enjoy the benefits.”

    Ye Fan nodded and said, “Well, it makes sense.”

    Mu Lianping smiled bitterly . If ancient martial artist has cultivated enough To the superb level, all the rich have to stand aside, so it is impossible to say completely let go.

    However, ancient martial arts cultivation is too difficult, many people have been practicing for more than a decade without making progress, and many of them give up in the middle.

    Although Wu Yifeng is a member of the four ancient martial arts families, he is a sideline of the martial arts family and does not have many resources. Wu Yifeng left the martial arts family in his early twenties and went to sea to do business. Wu Yifeng relied on the money he earned from business. Cultivation resources are better than those in the martial arts family.

    "Ye Shao is so powerful that he forced Yang Lengxue to vomit blood after only meeting each other. That woman has always been crazy." Wu Yifeng said with admiration.

    Mu Lianping was taken aback for a moment, and said in a daze, "Spitting blood? Yi Feng, you made a mistake, Ye Shao didn't fight with her! Just a face-to-face encounter ."

   Wu Yifeng glanced at Mu Lianping with a strange expression on his face. "No? Yang Lengxue left. It is said that she suffered a very serious internal injury, don't you know why?"

    If the ancient martial artist suffered internal injury, it is very likely that the cultivation base will be stagnated.

    Yang Lengxue was injured, which aroused great attention from the senior Yang family.

    Originally, Yang Lengxue's internal injury was confidential, but her brain-disabled brother was yelling about Ye Fan's hate everywhere. He attacked her sister. He wanted Ye Fan to avenge him. Ye Fan who was about to hit Ye Fan could not turn over again. As a result, all at once. Everyone knows it.

    Mu Lianping said disapprovingly: "No! She was fine when I left."

    Wu Yifeng: "..."

    Mu Lianping came out of the noodle restaurant, feeling a little clouded.