chapter 95 The fault-finding fan

Song Linfeng halfway through the filming, received a call from Song Qiming, and had to go back to Song's house first.

    "Cousin, what are you looking for? I still want to make a movie. Time is very tight." Song Linfeng said impatiently.

    "Song Yuan’s implied marriage, you said Jiāo would solve it for you, how did you solve it?" Song Qiming asked coldly.

    Song Linfeng said with a guilty conscience: "This matter, I'm still trying to figure out a way, it will soon be done."

    "Song Yuan was dissatisfied with the person you chose, and was making a fuss! "Song Qiming said coldly.

    Song Linfeng's eyes widened subconsciously, and said:" It's impossible!"

    Before Song Yuan died, he was a homosexual, so he also chose a man for his impending marriage. He had taken Song Yuan to see Tang Yuxuan before, and Song Yuan was very happy. At that time, he was still thinking that Tang Yuxuan was not only popular with people, but also by ghosts.

    "You chose a man named Gao Manjin for him?" Song Qiming asked.

    Song Linfeng's expression changed and said:" No! " Gao Manjin is not the name of Tang Yuxuan's cheap brother? He obviously chose Tang Yuxuan!

    Song Qiming frowned and said: "The marriage contract has been concluded, it is Gao ManJin! What kind of person is this Gao Manjin?"

    Song Linfeng clenched his fists, and soon figured it out.

    Song Linfeng secretly said: Tang Yuxuan is amazing! He actually came up with the trick of moving flowers and trees! Gao Manjin. As for Tang Yuxuan's eldest brother, Tang Yuxuan didn't show any mercy after calculating.

    "I didn't manage this matter well, and I might have been calculated by others." Song Qiming said lightly.

    "This is the end of the matter, and I can only find a way to comfort this grandfather."

    Song Linfeng frowned and said: "Cousin, has the Feng Shui of our main house changed a little? How do I feel that everything is going wrong recently!"

    There were a lot of negative news about him a few days ago. The celebrity hired the navy to discredit his competitors and offend his singer dumbly. Although these news suppressed him, it still had a considerable impact on his image. Several advertisements that originally appointed him as spokespersons have also changed.

    Song Qiming sullen his face. The Song family’s recent fortunes are not very good. If it were changed a year ago, when the Song Yuan were so noisy, the Song family would have found a master and sealed this guy up, but now, the Song family is worried. There are a lot of external troubles, it is really not suitable for extra branches.

    Inside a small hotel.

    Gao Manjin clutched his neck with no expression on his face.

    "Dad and Mom, what exactly did you do? Did you match me with a ghost?"

    Gao Ping was full of excitement and said: "How could it be possible? How could Mom and Dad do this? " Although Gao Ping didn't believe in marriage, he couldn't take such a risk with a precious son like Gao Manjin.

    Zhou Juan asked anxiously: "Man Jin, what's wrong with you, what's wrong with your neck?"

    There are a few black fingerprints on Gao Manjin's neck, which look very horrible.

    "Last night, a ghost pressed me down and wanted to kill me, saying that he was not satisfied with me being his wife. He almost strangled me."