chapter 151 Blood Dragon Ginseng

Bai family.

"Grandpa, what are you looking at?" Mu Lianping walked into Xu Yuanqing's room and asked.

"List of medicinal materials." Xu Yuanqing said.

Mu Lianping looked at the list of medicinal materials and said dullly: "There are several medicines in it, I haven't heard of it!"

Xu Yuanqing smiled bitterly, and said, "Don't say it's you, I haven't heard of it either. "

"Grandpa, this is Ye Shao's order ." Xu Yuanqing nodded and said: "Yes! I really can't help this time."

Xu Yuanqing estimated that Ye Fan's strength might have improved a lot recently, so, The level of spirit grass needed has also risen.

"Ye Shao, you know so much!" Mu Lianping said.

Xu Yuanqing nodded, and said: "No."

Mu Lianping looked at Xu Yuanqing and said, "Ye Shao, the medicinal materials you want are always so weird. By the way, Grandpa, you've heard of that recently."

Xu Yuanqing nodded and said: "Of course I have heard of it. I heard that there has been a rumor in the ancient martial artist circle recently that things are in the hands of Ye Fan."

The place where Ye Fan went out this time . It was the place where the black bird Egg was unearthed. Ye Fan is so strong that it is understandable that the ancient martial artist would think so, but this rumor spread so widely, it seems that someone deliberately spread it.

...In the villa.

Zhang Xuan looked at Ye Fan, smiled, and said, "Young Master Ye, how do you feel like going out for a honeymoon!"

Ye Fan tilted his head, thought for a while, and said, "Very good, that's President Yunxi.he think I'm dirty and always want me to take a bath and take a bath! I take a bath three times a day, and I'm not dirty!"

Zhang Xuan: "..."

"Ye Shao, are you collecting medicinal materials recently?" Zhang Xuan asked.

Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Yes! Blood dragon ginseng, ice caper fruit, ichthyosaur, shepherd's fruit, none of them has news. It's a crime!"

Ye Fan didn't hide it in search of medicinal materials. In order to get news about medicinal materials, Ye Fan issued a reward with great fanfare.

Zhang Xuan thought for a while, and said: "Ye Shao, you know, after the world has changed, a lot of spiritual grass has disappeared."

Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes!" This place is really barren and makes people think of Death, if that Taotie is still alive, it might really be hit to death in pain.

"If Ye Shao is really looking for the things you are looking for, you can give it a try and inquire about the predecessors' cave mansion." Zhang Xuan said.

"Predecessors cave mansion?" Ye Fan asked.

Zhang Xuan nodded and said, "Yes! The vitality of heaven and earth began to weaken as early as thousands of years. It is said that some ancient cultivators transplanted some elixir into their medicine garden, and then sealed it off. "

Ye Fan blinked and said, "Seal the secret realm." That's a cultivator's method!

"Then where to find the medicine garden!" Ye Fan asked, looking at Zhang Xuan eagerly.

Zhang Xuan smiled awkwardly, and said, "I don't know!"

Ye Fan rolled his eyes. I don't know, there is no clue. Where can I find him? Isn't this embarrassing him?