chapter 55 The child wants to jump off the building

Bai Yunxi sent Ye Fan back to the villa, and then went to Xiaochi's apartment to deliver things in person.

    "Did you go to the police station to pick up Ye Fan?" Xiao Chi asked.

    "good . "Bai Yunxi replied lightly.

    "Just  find someone to bail him, why should you go there in person?" Xiao Chi said coolly.

    As the third youngest of the Bai family, Bai Yunxi didn't know how many people were staring at every word and deed! Bai Yunxi went to the police station for fear that someone would be staring at Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan's mouth! He couldn't tell what to say and what not to say. If it weren't for me to pick him up, that guy wouldn't know what to say.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head. When he went to bail Ye Fan, Cai Zhenjun was released on bail by the way. Bai Yunxi casually put a few words on Cai Zhenjun, and Cai Zhenjun recruited everything.

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: Ye Fan is also narcissistic enough, Chen Kelan just gave this guy a transcript, Ye Fan actually thinks that the other party is in love with him, this guy wears like a seller of idle fish all day, and I don’t know where it is confident Come from.

    "In your company, it seems to be spreading that you are living with him. The news will reach me within a few days. You still go to bail him. It is time to spread that you are married." Xiao Chi said boredly.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said: "If the rumors are true or false, those guys are willing to pass it on, so let them pass it on."

    Xiao Chi looked at Bai Yunxi in a mixed mood. There used to be an actress who used Bai Yunxi to make a hype, but disappeared from the circle the next day. Ye Fan, this guy is doing this now, but Bai Yunxi is not overly radical. Action, temper is really good!

    "Grandpa, let's not mention Ye Fan. Actually, I came here to ask Ye Fan to give you the book. However, this guy had a fight with others and didn't deliver anything, so I took it." Bai Yunxi said.

    Xiao Chi shook his head and said: "This guy can't do anything like this, and he always looks like Laozi is number one in the world every day."

    Xiao chi secretly glad not to be something, this guy careless Ye Fan , ran again I'm afraid to call him grandfather, and that time, he has to explain to people how this grandson is how the extra ah!

    "There Ye Fan's elixirs."  Bai Yunxi said.

    Xiao Chi nodded and said: "This kid is still conscientious. After your grandma took this medicine, her body has improved a lot. This guy still has some means."

    Xiao Chi took the pill, rolled his eyes, and said:" Yunxi, your grandfather's side, did that kid give something?"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said: "Not yet."

    Xiao Chi suddenly became a little bit happy. If ordinary people want to chase Bai Yunxi, they will definitely please Bai Shiyuan first, but this is Ye Fan, his head is lacking, he likes Bai Yunxi, and he hasn't taken Bai Shiyuan seriously. It has been so long. , Did not go to Bai Shiyuan to report.

    Bai Shiyuan was afraid that he wanted to see Ye Fan a long time ago, but the old man Bai loves to show off. This Ye Fan is not always the same as the old man Bai. If Ye Fan is so inexperienced, the old man Bai is afraid that he will be angry with Ye Fan.

    Thousand-year blood has been dealt with. Ye Fan stayed in the villa. When Zhang Siliang and Ning Shuang came, Ye Fan had just processed the Thousand-Year Bloody Wood. The Thousand-Year Bloody Wood was more than six meters high, and only four or five bloody beads were tempered.