chapter 79 What a coincidence? you name also Bai

The owner of the shop walked out and said respectfully to the old man.

    "Old Bai,"

    " your surname is Bai, and my wife is also surnamed Bai, what a coincidence!" Ye Fan said cheerfully.

    "That's  not your wife yet. "Bai  Shiyuan was full of excitement.

    Ye Fan said unhappily:" It's coming soon ! "

     "You said this, it's still very early."  Bai Shiyuan's displeased way.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Shiyuan in puzzlement," old gentleman, I said my wife, what are you doing so excited?"

    Bai Shiyuan couldn't hold his breath, "do you know who I am?"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said:"  Not very much clear."

    Bai Shiyuan: Ye Fan, this bastard, doesn't even know who he is.

    "I am Bai Shiyuan."  Bai Shiyuan grinned his teeth.

    "Why  do you have such a reputation? It's very awkward! However, speaking of it, it sounds familiar. Ah! I remember, you are Yun Xi's grandfather" Ye Fan with a smile on his face.

    Bai Shiyuan: Ye Fan is a bastard!

    "I said,who is your grandpa?"

    "That old man, you give me this jade, and when I make money with it, I will still give it to you as a dowry gift in the future. You must not lose it. Everyone is so familiar. Don't be stingy! " Ye Fan approached Bai Tuyuan and said.

    Bai Shiyuan:...

    The shop owner looked at Ye Fan curiously. He knew Bai Shiyuan. The boss never thought that someone would talk to Bai Shiyuan like this.

    Bai Shiyuan looked at Ye Fan with a distorted face. Before, Bai Yunxi asked Ye Fan to protect Xiao Chi for a period of time. Every time Xiao Chi mentioned Ye Fan, he looked unhappy, and always said, stay with Ye Fan for a day. , He will live a few months less. Before Bai Shiyuan thought Xiao Chi was an exaggeration, now Bai Shiyuan discovered that Xiao Chi is not exaggerating at all!

    "Old Bai, this is your future grandson, Mr. Bai, this is Yun Fei’s object. Ah! Miss Bai likes this, she looks so energetic?" The shop owner asked.

    Bai Shiyuan:" He talks nonsense."

    Ye Fan frowned and said: "I  don't have it! I abide by the law and don't lie!"

    "Shut  up with me ." Bai Shiyuan interrupted Ye Fan with some excitement.

    "Don't tell me! Then don't give this jade !" Bai Shiyuan found that staying with Ye Fan, his IQ also plummeted.

    "I'll trade Shiquan Dabu pills for you!"  Ye Fan used his killer.

    Bai Shiyuan’s face suddenly turned into a pig liver color. "Don’t change it!"

    "Why! Don’t you like it? Old man Xiao asked me a lot. I was worried that Old Man Xiao would make up his head, but later he told me that most of them It's all you want. "Ye Fan was puzzled.

    Bai Shiyuan: This bastard Xiao Chi!

    "Alright, alright, here you are, here you are, for you." Bai Shiyuan was not angry.

    Ye Fan showed a bright smile and said: "Oh, well, Yun Xi said you are rich! If you are so rich, don't be too stingy. We will be a family in the future."