chapter 27 The strange Ye Fan

Wu family.

    Tangning looked at Wu Hao Qiang who was building blocks and asked: "Hao Qiang, how did your uncle rescue you that day! "
     "Nuan  Nuan said, he took my comic book and made a paper man to track my location and find After me, he brought me out. " Wu Hao qiáng said impatiently.

    "What's  the matter with that paper man! "Tangning asked.

    "Paper  people are paper people! Mom, you have asked me many times. "Wu Hao qiáng dissatisfied.

    Tangning smiled awkwardly, and said: "I don’t remember this clearly?"

    Wu Hao Qiang looked at Tangning worriedly, and said:" Mom, you are so young and you have a bad memory. This is not so good!"

    Tangning He shook his head and said helplessly: "Your dad should come back soon, I'll go out and have a look."

    "Aning , today you called and told me that something happened to Qiáng, what happened again. "Wu Sihan put down his briefcase and asked worriedly.

    "This time there was no danger. Today I took him out to go shopping. When passing a pet hospital, a sick dog ran out and almost bit Aqiáng. At that time, the jade pendant on Aqiáng's body gave off a light. The dog flew off, you know, it was the jade pendant given by Ye Fan." Tangning said.

    Tangning still had some lingering fears about that scene. The dog was more than one meter tall, and its teeth were sharp at the first glance. If it was bitten, it might break its leg.

    When Ye Fan gave Wu Hao qiáng jade pendant, Wu Hao qiáng once asked Ye Fan if the car crashed, could this jade pendant fly the car. She thought at the time that the two uncles and nephews were talking about him. How could Jade Pei fly the car? , As a result, in front of her today, that Jade Pei literally bounced a big dog into flight.

    Wu Sihan looked at Tangning and said:" Are you right?"

   " How could I be mistaken, the dog flew in front of my eyes, and the dog didn't hit anything, so it flew. After hitting the dog, I don't think Hao Qiang's jade pendant seems to have its original luster." Tangning said.

    Wu Sihan frowned and said: "Ye Fan, this fellow, I don't know where he went. If he comes back, we can probably ask."

    "I  think Ye Fan is not easy! You know that Wu guī is very spiritual and has a good appetite. It is not the same as ordinary Wu guī." Tangning said.

    Wu Sihan : After Ye Fan sent Wu guī, Wu Hao Qiáng was worried about it. He would go to see it every day, and he had to go to feed him.

    Capital Bai house

    "Grandpa, is there another letter coming with the Jade Buddha?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Hearing Bai Yunxi mentioned the letter, Bai Shiyuan's chuī beard stared suddenly." How did you know? Did you meet that guy?"

    "He went to the tomb with me." Bai Yunxi said.

    Bai Shiyuan frowned and said:" This guy is really going to meet the needle."

   "  Grandpa, believe it, show me." Bai Yunxi said.

    Bai Shiyuan coldly took the letter out, and gave it to Bai Yunxi. When Bai Yunxi saw the message on the letter, there was a lot of turmoil in his heart. After receiving such a rebellious letter, his hot-tempered grandfather did not Burned for a while.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the letter and said: "I see."

    Seeing Bai Yunxi's reaction, Bai Shiyuan couldn't help being a little surprised. Seeing such a letter, Bai Yunxi didn't jump like thunder. "In this way, he really prescribes the prescription."