chapter 135 Alchemy

Ye Fan stayed in the alchemy room in the basement, threw the cold marrow into the pill furnace, and added several Chinese medicines.

    The cold marrow in the pill furnace gradually turned into liquid under the catalysis of a few Chinese medicines. At the same time, a deep chill spread, and a thick layer of frost instantly condensed on the wall of the alchemy room.

    Ye Fan increased the intensity of the fire a bit, and under the pill furnace, the flames were burning.

    The temperature in the room has dropped even more.

    In Xinyue Community, a pair of young men and women are walking in the park.

    "Hey, you said, did the temperature drop by several degrees?" The woman couldn't help but said.

    "Yeah! I feel colder too."

    "Why do I feel that I was outside just now, it's not that cold!" The

    boy hesitated, and said mysteriously: "I heard that this community is often haunted! A while ago. Other places are full of clear skies, and in our community, it is thunder and lightning!"

    The girl blinked and said puzzledly: "Then this place is so mysterious, you never thought about living in another place?"

    Boy Shrugged and said: "The house here is not easy to sell! Now that the house price is so high, it is very troublesome to change the house. Moreover, Bai Yunxi lives here, and the people in this area are now reluctant to move. The Third Young Master has his own eyes."

    The girl looked at the 18 villas and said: "I think it seems to be the coldest next to this house."

    "It's this house. This house was originally a ghost house. The people who live in it are not dead. I was scared away. It is said that this house is connected to 18 hells and no one dares to buy it. Now there are people living in it, that is Ye Fan. I heard that this guy is a celestial master and is not afraid of ghosts." The boy said.

    Hearing the boy mention Ye Fan, the girl was immediately excited, "I know about Ye Fan. A few female fans came to him before, but they encountered a ghost hitting the wall! There are also rumors that he can fly over the wall, and it was really hot for a while. Recently, there has been no news about him. I heard that he has quit the entertainment industry. Some people say that the guy has no special abilities at all and everything is hype."

    The boy frowned and said, "I don't know what the specific situation is, but Ye Shao seems to be very mysterious."

    "That must be mysterious, he is not, the big guy from the Bai family can agree with him to Get married with his grandson!" said the girl.

    While the couple was talking, a luxury car drove to the door.

    Bai Yunjin drove Xu Yuanqing and Mu lianping to the door of the villa.

    "Young Master Bai, the door of this villa is closed, it seems that no one is there!" Xu Yuanqing said.

    Bai Yun shook his head and said: "No! When I came, I asked Yunxi, Yunxi said that Ye Fan should be at home."

    "The temperature here is not right." Mu Lianping said.

    After Mu Lianping reminded him, Bai Yunjin immediately found that the surroundings of the villa were a little cold.

    "There seems to be a scent, this breath is like a pill shaped breath, let's wait here, maybe Ye Shao is making alchemy and it can't affect him." Mu Lianping said.