chapter 110 Ye Fan's condition

"why did you come here?"  Bai Yunxi walked into the room and asked with a cold face.

    Ye Fan held his hands on his back, blinked innocently, and said:" No one is paying attention to me, no one is paying attention to me, so I just walked away casually and came here by accident."

    "Mu Shao, sorry to interrupt you to rest." Bai Yunxi nodded apologetically to Mu Lianping.

    Mulianping shook his head and said:" It's okay."

    Bai Yunxi looked at the nurse who had fainted, and said in a puzzled way: "Why is this person fainting?"

    Ye Fan arrived behind Bai Yunxi, carrying Bai Yunxi on his back, and placed a vicious x at Mu Lianping.

    "This person may be tired." Mu lianping said.

    Upon hearing this, Ye Fan gave Mu LianPing a thumbs up with satisfaction.

    Mu Lianping asked incomprehensibly, and said:" Bai Sanshao, who is this?"

    Bai Yunxi little embarrassed: "his  name is Ye Fan, my boyfriend, he likes to get into trouble!"

    Mu lianping looked at Bai Yunxi blankly. It's been a long time, boyfriend! It's actually a boyfriend, is the third youngest of the Bai family actually gay?

    Ye Fan said dissatisfied:" Yunxi, what are you talking nonsense, I don't like to get into trouble!"    

   Bai Yunxi:...

   "Young Master Bai, I'm a little hungry, can you help me get food?" Mu Lianping asked.

    Bai Yunxi frowned, knowing that Mu Lianping wanted to distract himself, and talked to Ye Fan alone, he nodded, before leaving, Bai Yunxi gave Ye Fan a warning eye.

    Mu lianping looked at Ye Fan weirdly, and said in a guarded tone: "You said earlier that you have to ask my grandfather for help. I don't know what it is!"

    Ye Fan looked at Mu Lianping as if he was facing an enemy, and said: "You Looks very nervous, what are you afraid of, I won't eat you again."

    Mu Lianping:...

    "Did you just see Bai Yunxi ?"  Ye Fan asked.

    Mu Lianping nodded and said" saw it!"

    "That is my future wife! Yunxi and I have been dating for a long time, but, the old man of the Bai family, actually look down on my grandson!"

    Ye Fan's face changed when it came to this. He became angry," that dead old man didn't know what to think, my excellent grandson-in-law, he actually looked down on him, and he wanted to drive me out."

     Mu Lianping looked at Ye Fan's bitter and enmity expression, and agreed: "Old man Bai, shouldn't you be kicked out?"

    "I heard that Old man Bai listens to your grandfather's words! Then you let your grandfather help Let me persuade Old Man Bai! What do you think!" Ye Fan said.

    Mu Lianping frowned, looked at Ye Fan, and said in a puzzled way: "That's it?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes! That's it!"

    Mu Lianping: So, it's not what he thinks at all. It doesn't matter to the Mu family, it has nothing to do with other ancient martial arts families, Ye Fan appeared in his ward so secretly, just want grandpa to protect him?

    "As long as this is the case, you are willing to cure me." Mu lianping couldn't believe it.

    "Yes! That's it."  Ye Fan nodded and said.