chapter 16 Ways of Treatment

"Ye Shao , do you remember me?" Zhou Jinzhi sat down beside Ye Fan with a smile on his face.

Ye Fan nodded and said:" I remember! You are the jade merchant, have my things delivered yet?"

"Not yet. " Zhou Jinzhi said.

Ye Fan frowned and said: "Your efficiency is too low!"

"I'm so sorry! "Zhou Jinzhi smiled and said.

"Forget it!"

"Ye Shao, how did the prescription you prescribed come from?" Zhou Jinzhi couldn't help asking.

Zhou Jinzhi called and told Lao Bai that when he found a prescription prescribed by a peerless expert, it was only a joke. However, after reading the prescription prescribed by Ye Fan, the Lao Hua doctor who worked in Bai's home was actually admired by the five-body cast. What do you say is that you can die after hearing about Tao Xi, doctor, really doctor!

Mr. Bai called him and insisted on asking him to help introduce this peerless expert.

"I drove it!" Ye Fan said.

Zhou Jinzhi:...

"He broke out last time, was it two and a half years ago?" Ye Fan asked.

Zhou Jinzhi nodded and said:" Yes."

"That said, there is still half a year." Ye Fan couldn't help shook his head.

Zhou Jinzhi looked at Ye Fan and asked:" Is there any way to treat it?" Zhou Jinzhi and Bai Shiyuan, the elder of the Bai family, are the jiāo of eight worship, so Zhou Jinzhi is also very concerned about Bai Yunxi's affairs.

"Medication can only be delayed."

Zhou Jinzhi's eyes lit up and said: "The medication can only be delayed. In that case, there is another way?"

Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes !"

" What way? "Zhou Jinzhi asked.

"Let him sleep with me! As long as he sleeps with me, the matter will be solved." He is cold and angry. Isn't this complementary? People born in the Cangxuan continent with ice marrow are treated like this, look for A person who practices fire-attribute exercises doubles cultivation, and those with the body of ice are excellent furnaces. Female cultivators of the body of ice are robbed of their heads. The same is true for male cultivators. Of course, many male cultivators don't know. His own cold syndrome is the body of the ice marrow, freezing himself to death alive.

Zhou Jinzhi looked at Ye Fan in anger, and Jiang Hailin looked at Ye Fan, his eyes full of admiration.

Qian Yu covered his face with a distorted expression.

Zhou Jinzhi stood up abruptly, raised his finger to point at Ye Fan, "you..."

Ye Fan looked at Zhou Jinzhi, and said: "You look very excited, you are old, don't be so excited,"

Zhou Jinzhi, who will lose his life , glared at Ye Fan, turned and left. .

Jiang Hailin looked at Ye Fan, his eyes were full of admiration, "Ye Shao, why do you want to offend Lao Zhou !"

"Offend Lao Zhou? When did I offend him, he came to ask me questions, and I told him all. " Ye Fan's innocent way.

Jiang Hailin:...

"Ye Shao , you are so courageous, you dare to say anything! "Qian Yu is look a worshipping way.

Ye Fan looked at Qian Yu with some confusion, and said:" I didn't say anything scary!"

Qian Yu : Isn't it scary to say that letting Bai Shao sleep with you !? so scary?

"That old man is so temperamental, I told him so Many, he stared at me!" Ye Fan was full of dissatisfaction.

In the hall, Liao He had a calm face, and a bit of confusion flashed in his heart. How did Ye Fan know Mr. Zhou?

Liao Tingting looked at Liao He with serious affection and said:" Is this Mr. Zhou very great?"

Liao He nodded. Said: Lao Zhou was born in capital. He used to be a powerful figure in capital. Although he has retired now, he still has contacts. However,Lao Zhou and Ye Fan didn't seem to be talking very well just now. It's a pity that Ye Fan didn't manage to do so. Seizing the opportunity, he offended Lao Zhou . This kid really couldn't get up to the wall with mud."

Liao Tingting pursed her lips and said:" How could Ye Fan get involved with Song Bohui and the others. The combined strength of the Song family and other aristocratic families shouldn't be underestimated!"

"Afan , come with me! "Wu Sihan walked up to Ye Fan and said.

Ye Fan got up and followed Wu Sihan.

"Why did you offend Elder Zhou?" Wu Sihan turned around, hating the way that iron cannot become steel.

"I didn't offend him! The old guy is too temperamental and hard to serve! "Ye Fan complained full of dissatisfaction.

Wu Sihan:...

"Cousin, what's the matter with you?" Ye Fan asked.

"The old man Zhou has a big background, and it is not simple. If you meet him again, you must have a better attitude." Wu shihan said.

Ye Fan nodded and said:" Okay."

You go and apologize to Mr. Zhou another day! "Wu Sihan said.

Ye Fan was puzzled: "Apologize ? How should I apologize! I didn't offend him."

Wu Sihan :...