chapter 25 Evacuation of the ancient tomb

Zhang Wentao walked over and said: "Do you want to pursue Young
Master Bai? "
    Ye Fan rubbed his face and said: "Yes ! But, he is so indifferent!"  Obviously many people chased me before . After coming to this world, he seems to be less popular than before. It is obvious that he is still as smart as before, and he can still cultivate.

    "The little brother is amazing! "If  the old man of the Bai family knows that there is such a stupid chase after Bai Yunxi, he will definitely teach this guy a tough lesson.

    Ye Fan looked at the sky and said: "Tonight, there isn't even the moonlight, it's a big trouble!"

    Zhang Wentao nodded and said: "Yes ! I'm afraid the weather tomorrow will not be very good."

    Ye Fan said depressedly: "Bai  Yunxi doesn't like me sleeping with him, and I don't like squeezing a tent with strangers, so I don't want to sleep anymore."

    Zhang Wentao:...

    Ye Fan pursed his lips, planning to meditate for one night. The spiritual energy in this place is still abundant, and it is a treasured place for feng shui cultivation.

    The sky was getting darker and darker, and soon except for a few patrolling soldiers and Ye Fan, the rest fell asleep.

    Bai Yunxi slept in the tent dazedly, a burst of singing came into Bai Yunxi's ears, Bai Yunxi could not help but flipped up from the bed, opened the tent, and walked out.

    In a daze, Bai Yunxi saw a woman in a palace costume facing him with her back on her back.

    Bai Yunxi walked towards the palace-dressed woman uncontrollably.

    "Husband! Come home with me."  A white bare hand reached out to Bai Yunxi, Bai Yunxi frowned and did not respond.

    Bai Yunxi, the third young master of the Bai family, doesn't like women, and even less like men. People who are not familiar with him usually can't get close to him.

    A thunder light talisman fell on the bare hand in front of Bai Yunxi, and a crisp sound rang in Bai Yunxi's ears. The bewildered Bai Yunxi was awakened, and the beauty in ancient costume before him became a giant Weird zombie!

    Seeing the true face of the person in front of him, Bai Yunxi took two steps back in shock. Bai Yunxi had never believed in ghosts, and suddenly saw such a walk corpse.

    Ye Fan stood in front of Bai Yunxi, "you already have eighteen husbands, don't be so greedy, he will marry me in the future."

    The weird voice of the zombies rang, but Bai Yunxi didn't understand much.

   " You don't want the eighteen of yours, just want him, you really love the new and dislike the old! But I can't let it to you, this is my future wife." Ye Fan smiled and said.

    The zombie stretched out his hand and grabbed it towards Bai Yunxi. Ye Fan took out a sword and slashed towards the palace zombie.

    Bai Yunxi heard the sound of Jintie hitting.

    The palace zombie shook off Ye Fan and rushed towards Bai Yunxi. Ye Fan brushed out five or six thunder light charms, blocking the path of the palace zombie.

    The thunder light talisman burst open, and the corpse of the palace zombie opened a series of openings. The horrible zombie was even more hideous.

    Bai Yunxi pulled out the pistol from his body and banged at the palace zombie.

    Ye Fan took the opportunity to smash out a few more talisman records.