chapter 62 Ye Fan who draws the talisman

Ye Fan took out a stack of blank talisman paper, took out the talisman pen, and prepared to draw the talisman.

    "Student Ye, what are you gān?"  Professor Shi asked curiously.

    "What  about me? Painted talisman!"

    "Do  you use Ye Shao's painted talisman?"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said:"  No, I sell it! My future wife likes rich people, I want to draw some talisman to sell and make some money."

    "Oh , that's the case! Ye, you are so hardworking! Now there are few motivated young people like you! Can this talisman be sold?" Professor Shi asked curiously.

   "  OK. "Ye Fan is sure.

    "Who would want it!"

    "Jump up!"

    Professor Shi: ....

    Professor Shi got enough news on Ye Fan's side, and  found Xiao Chi.

    "Professor Xiao, this is what is wrong with you! Look at Ye Fan, what a child! How come you have mixed up people's bī and jumping big, it's not easy for people to make money! You can use scams, cheat, and kidnappings. Now, isn't Bai Yunxi very rich? Why ask so much for the other half?" Professor Shi shook his head and said with a long sigh.

    Xiao Chi raised his head, looked at Shi Wei, and secretly said: Idiot, what do you know! The so-called big jumper is the master of Longhushan. That Fulu has one million copies, and ordinary people can't afford it! Just history! With Wei's dead salary, he can buy a corner! I have to say that Ye Fan looks unreliable, and he still has two brushes.

    Xiao Chi looked at Professor Shi and said: "If you don't understand the inside story, just say a few words."

    Professor Shi snorted softly and said: "Ye Fan is a good boy, but unfortunately, my granddaughter is already married! Otherwise!"

    Xiao Chi glanced at Professor Shi irritably, and said irritably: "Even if your granddaughter is not married, Ye Fan can't look down on it either! He just likes my grandson."

    Professor Shi:...

    Seeing Professor Shi's ugly face, Xiao Chi suddenly felt the pleasure of
getting back a round!

   "Tutor, my paper is finished. "Yang  Fei walked into the office and said respectfully to Xiao Chi.

    Xiao Chi nodded, and said: "Okay, when I'm free, I'll take a look for you."

   "  good."

    Ye Fan waved to Yang Fei, and said old-fashioned: "Bring it here! Old man Xiao is not free, let me give you a palm!"

    "Ye  Shao, you are here too." When Yang Fei saw Ye Fan, he was immediately happy.

    "Mentor, let me show Ye Shao first."  Yang Fei said.

    Xiao Chi darkened his face and said: "Take it."

    Xiao Chi rolled his eyes in his heart. Ye Fan, an idiot, didn’t know how to get along with the difficult old man Shi. Forget old man Shi, so is Yang Fei! He is very serious and serious on weekdays. One of the students in, didn't know how to meet Ye Fan, so he got up.

    "Ye Shao, is your house okay? "Yang  Fei asked.

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said proudly:" With me here, what can go wrong!"

    Yang Fei nodded, and said:  "That's  right! You have misunderstood this sentence, it should mean this."

    Yang Fei and Ye Fan sat together and chatted, "Ye Shao, you are amazing!"