chapter 153 Heavenly master

Ye Fan stepped on the flying sword and flew in the air, with a concealment talisman affixed to his body, and he hurriedly chased after a taxi.

    Ye Fan's cell phone rang suddenly.

    "Where are you now?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "I'm in the air, the signal of the mobile phone doesn't seem to be very good." Ye Fan said lightly.

    "Are you in the air, are you posting the concealed talisman? Don't take pictures of them anymore." Bai Yunxi said worriedly.

    "Don't worry, post it, I'm not so stupid!"

    Bai Yunxi looked at the phone and secretly said: How stupid you are, I really don't know!

    "What are you doing in the air?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "I'm chasing that woman, and that woman got on a rental car. There are too many people and I can't get started." Ye Fan said with some regret.

    Bai Yunxi took a deep breath and said, "You try to find a place with few people to start, and don't cause commotion."

    Ye Fan put away the phone and said: "Understand, I will try to be more concealed."

    ...

    Ruoshui Sitting in the taxi, he looked back, "Senior Sister, Ye Fan didn't catch up . I don't think Ye Fan is great."

    Ruoyun frowned, feeling faintly being watched, "I still feel something Uneasy."

    Ruoshui snorted and said: "Let's go back to the villa."

    Ruoyun hesitated for a while and suggested: "Otherwise we will find a bar to sit in. If there are too many people, that guy will definitely not mess around. "

    "The bar? I won't go, the place is smoggy, and there are those ignorant men who will lean on me, disgusting." Ruoshui said in disgust.

    Ruoyun said with some embarrassment: "But, it is not safe for us to go back to the villa now."

    Ruoshui looked at the message on the phone and said with joy: "Master is here, we can go back to the villa."

    Ruo Yun breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Is the master here? It doesn't matter if Ye Fan comes to the door."

    Ruoshui nodded, and said excitedly: "Master is here, I think Ye Fan dare to come. Looking for trouble, he came to trouble him, just to find his own way to dead."

    ...

    Ye Fan stepped on the flying sword and followed the taxi all the way to the villa.

    "Master." Ruoshui greeted Ji Wen with joy when she saw Ji Wen.

    "Master, someone wants to hunt me down." Ruoshui said aggrievedly.

    Ji Wen nodded and said indifferently: "I already know everything. We cultivators fight for fate with the heaven, and it is inevitable to fight for resources. It depends on who is more capable."

    "Master, I may beat that person to death." Ruo Shui said.

    "An ordinary person will die when he dies. It's not a big deal. The ancient cultivators also climbed to the top with tired bones." Ji Wen said faintly.

    "Master, Ye Fan, the cultivation base seems not to be low, and he seems to be cultivating as well." Ruo Yun said.

    Ji Wen looked at Ruoyun and said, "Are you sure?"