chapter 178 The Legend of the Dragon Girl

Bai Yunxi took Bai Hao out and found a dress for Bai Hao.

    After wearing the clothes, Bai Hao's fear disappeared, and the whole person showed an abnormal state of excitement.

    "The people in this village are too much. They actually eat human flesh. They are really crazy."

    "You know, the people in this village are cursed. Many people don't live to be forty years old. There are rumors about this village in the neighboring villages. It’s a cursed village. No one wants to marry here. They buy women from the outside. The villagers in Lei Village are very poor, and the women who bought them don’t want to stay here.”

    “I heard that a woman is always here. When they escaped, they were killed and made into dishes. Many people in Lei Village are very manpower. There are many villains in the village, and ordinary people can't fight them."

    "I want to expose them. I must expose them. I must not let these villains be act rogues continue."

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Hao and said, "You have collected a lot of information!"

    Bai Hao nodded and said, "Yes! It's a pity that my camera was robbed by them. It's the latest model. The high-definition camera cost me 70,000 yuan, and I don’t know which guy who doesn’t know the goods took it away. I must expose them, and I want them to be ruled by the law."

    Ye Fan: "..."

    Bai Yunxi sweeps His glanced at Bai Hao and said, "Don't worry about your camera, your parents are worried about you! You always take risks like this, and the elderly will be scared out of heart disease by you."

    Bai Hao scratched his head in embarrassment. Soon Bai Hao put away his embarrassment, and Bai Hao said sternly: "I fight for the truth. In many cases, we must sacrifice
the ego for the greater self ."

   "You only have a pair of underpants left for your struggle. You have sacrificed a lot." Ye Fan sighed.

    Bai Hao: "..."

    "For fairness and justice, someone has to stand up." Bai Hao said with a sullen face.

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "Before you stand up, you can find a coach to train your skills."

    Bai Hao took a deep breath and said, "I have considered this. My coach said that I have no talent for martial arts..."

    Ye Fan shrugged and said, "If this is the case, there is only one way to go."

    Bai Hao Looking at Ye Fan, he asked curiously: "Really? Is there another way to go?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes! Go find a great boyfriend or girlfriend, and eat soft rice."

    Bai Hao: "..." He wants to get justice, how can he eat soft rice?

    Bai Hao looked at Bai Yunxi and whispered: "Cousin, are you sure you want to be with Ye Shao?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes!"

    "It's a lifetime, a long time, you Have you figured it out?" Bai Hao asked.   

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Hao displeased, and said, "Cousin, what are you talking about?"

    Bai Hao: "..."

    ...

    Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan sent Bai Hao out. Turned back to the former site of Lei Village.