chapter 42 Ye Fan is not allowed to enter.

Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said: "Yunxi, let's go out for dinner."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan angrily and said:" I am not as free as you, I still have to work."

    Ye Fan shook his leg and said: "You  are too hard like this!"

    Bai Yunxi squinted his eyes and said: "Do you think money will fall from the sky?"

    Ye Fan:...

    "Then  I will go out to buy you food, you want to eat What, how about spicy crayfish?" Ye Fan asked.

    Bai Yunxi smiled helplessly: "No, you can bring me a fried rice. "

    "You can't choose too much. Do you have to work overtime again today? You are really hard, in fact, I can support you. "Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said: "You just made 50 million, what's so good about it?"

    Ye Fan said unhappily: "You  are really, although I am not too rich now, but I have a great future! Forget it, I went to buy food to eat"

    Ye Fan walked out of the elevator, two customer service ladies watched Ye Fan's expression was a little weird.

    "Ye Shao, you are going out! "The  long-haired customer service lady asked politely.

    Since Ye Fan came that day, he has become a frequent visitor to the company.

    Bai Yunxi is very indifferent, but Ye Fan can take a nap in Bai Yunxi's office. Before this guy even made Bai Yunxi's office stinky, Bai Yunxi was not angry.

   " It's almost lunch time, I'll go see what's delicious." Ye Fan said.

    The customer service lady smiled and said: "Then you go well."

    Ye Fan walked to the door, suddenly thought of something, and went back to the customer service desk: "I tell you! Anyone who has Yunxi’s girlfriend, sister or younger sister will stop me when they come to Yunxi, not letting any of them."

    "Come  in, you know? "The two customer service ladies looked at each other and didn't reply. Ye Fan looked at the two people displeasedly and said: "Did you hear me? I told you, if you put those foxes in, I will put you two in. Drove out."

    The two customer service ladies still did not answer Ye Fan's words, but looked behind Ye Fan.

   " Who are you!"  A slightly unpleasant voice came over.

    Ye Fan turned around and saw a gorgeous and tall beauty. Ye Fan held her head high and had a bit of a demonstration." I am Yunxi’s boyfriend!"

    Miss Customer Service: "Boyfriend ? Could it be that Mr. Bai has always been clean and self-conscious, because he like Ye Fan?"

    Bai Yunfei said viciously: "Are  you that Ye Fan?"

    Ye Fan's eyes were bright and said: "Do you know me? How do you know me?"

    "Do  you know who I am! "Bai Yunfei Asked with a smile.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said:" I don't know!"

    "I am Yun Xi's sister! Bai Yunfei. "Bai  Yunfei said in a bad mood.

    Ye Fan breathed a sigh of relief, grinned, and said": It turned out to be the real sister, I thought it was a competitor."

    Ye Fan took one side of the backpack, took out a string of jade pendants from the backpack, took one to Bai Yunfei, and said:" It's rude, this is an apologetic."

    Bai Yunfei looked at Ye Fan speechlessly. This guy wanted to get a good deal of her! After Xiao Chi returned from the ancient tomb, he didn’t talk about Ye Fan’s wonderful work. Close contact, Bai Yunfei knew that this guy had something. How weird.

    "You made a phone call and almost put my grandfather in the hospital, you know." Bai Yunfei gritted his teeth.

    Ye Fan said in a puzzled way: "I just called him to ask for Yunxi's number? He didn't give me the number, I'm not angry, why should he be angry! He likes to be angry so much, it's not so good!"

    Bai Yun Fei: "You  also said, what did you say to my grandfather when you called?"

    "What  bad things did I say! I said, we will be together in the future!"

    "shut  up in the future ! "Bai Yunfei scolded angrily.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunfei's ugly face and said: "Sister, you look very excited. If the old man is angry, that's fine. I will refine a bottle of Shiquan Dabu Pills for him another day!"

    Ye Fan put a jade pendant on Bai Yunfei with a smile on his face and said: "Sister, I'm going to buy food, first gone."

    Bai Yunfei looked at the back of Ye Fan's departure, and kept inhaling, his face suffocating.

    "You two, let anyone in, and if this guy comes again in the future, he will be kicked out for me. "Bai Yunfei gritted his teeth.

    "Miss  Bai, President Bai said he could enter! Moreover, President Bai said he wanted to go up, and we couldn’t stop it. Miss Bai, when he came for the first time, we didn’t let him go up, but he did. Come down with Mr. Bai. "The customer service lady hurriedly said.

    "I heard that on the day Ye Fan came, a strange thing happened. A strange person suddenly appeared outside the window of the meeting room. Because Bai Yunxi was getting angry during the meeting, the people in the meeting could not tell which Bai Yunxi was compared. Horror, it was even more terrifying for the young man who suddenly hung upside down on the outside window on the seventh floor."

    Bai Yunfei grinds his teeth and said: "Forget it, I'll go to Yunxi."

    "What a smell! "Bai Yunfei walked into Bai Yunxi's office and couldn't help frowning.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said: "Durian flavor."

    Bai Yunfei looked at Bai Yunxi with surprise, and said: "Don’t you like durian?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said: "I  really don’t like it,"

     "That's Ye Fan? Yunxi, you are really special to this guy. !"

    Baiyun Xi smiled and said:"  okay."

    "Is it okay? Is it possible that you like that? "Bai Yunfei said.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said:" I don't know! But it's not annoying."