chapter 17 The consequences of smashing the door.

At the Wu family banquet, Ye Fan returned to his apartment without leaving the door and tried hard to practice.

    After the banquet, Ye Fan's fame has gone up again, and the deeds of Ye Fan have been widely circulated.

    "Tingting, this Ye Fan is too much, this pervert actually tells people that you are a vulgar woman, and also tells people that you are a broken flower. "Jiang Rou said angrily.

    Qian Yu was a big speaker and couldn't hide his words. He got drunk at a banquet and got excited when he talked about the marriage between Liao Tingting and Ye Zhize.

    He said that Ye Fan was a master of Taoism, hidden deep, and had a very high vision. He also said that Ye Fan could not look down on such a vulgar woman of Liao Tingting, and was indifferent.

    When Qian Yu woke up, the words had already been released and it was too late.

    As soon as there was something in the upper class, there was a lot of rumors. The marriage of Liao Tingting and Ye Zhize was a well-known thing in the wealthy circle of Cangcity. Liao Tingting gave up Ye Fan and chose Ye Zhize, which attracted people's attention. As a result, such a thing broke out. It's more lively.

    Hu Yuqin glanced at Jiang Rou and said: "Okay, Xiao Rou, don't say anything. "Hu  Yuqin secretly scolded Jiang Rou for an idiot, so why bother to say it." Tingting, you don't need to pay attention to Ye Fan. He is a second generation ancestor, you can't take it seriously."

    Ye Fan is something unusual recently. Liao He investigated Song Bohui and others, and found that Song Bohui had hit the evil some time ago, and it seemed that Ye Fan had cured it. This! A ghost! This kind of thing is impossible to believe, but you can't believe it.

    Song Bohui alone is nothing, the key is Zhou Jinzhi,Lao Zhou is extremely difficult to please, but this person treats Ye Fan differently.

    Ye family.

    "This, this bastard, I must give him some color. "Ye Yinglan said with excitement.

    Wang Xiaofei clenched her fists, feeling a little uncomfortable in her heart, and finally drove Ye Fan out of the house. This guy didn't know if he was anxious, and now he dares to say anything.

    Ye Zhize and Liao Tingting had a good marriage, and they suddenly changed their tastes when Ye Fan made such trouble.

    Ye Fan's remarks made many people speculate and snickered.

    Of course, all of this has nothing to do with Ye Fan. After Ye Fan returned from the banquet, he hid in the house and practiced hard.

    Relying on blood ginseng and qi-gathering guī, after ten days, Ye Fan finally ushered in the time for a breakthrough.

    A puff of spiritual energy merged into Ye Fan's body, and Ye Fan was excited to absorb the spiritual energy around him.

    Ye Fan quickly absorbed the spiritual power, and there was a knock on the door. Ye Fan did not get up to answer the door, but the knock on the door became louder and louder, smashing it open. A desperate female voice came into Ye Fan's ears.

    The door was smashed open, Ye Fan opened his eyes, and there was a thick yīn bird of prey across his eyes.

    Bitch! A bit of killing intent flashed through Ye Fan’s eyes. Cultivation Continent’s trespassing into someone’s cave mansion is a big crime. Once the cultivator is interrupted during the retreat, he will most likely be seriously injured and his realm may be destroyed. .

    Ye Yinglan was here to bring people to find the fault. Looking at Ye Fan's blood-red eyes, there was an urge to retreat.

    "Ye Fan, you bastard, dare to slander Sister Tingting."

    Ye Fan's figure moved, and in an instant he reached Ye Yinglan, and Ye Fan pinched Ye Yinglan's neck.

    "What do you want? It is illegal to kill." Ye Yinglan screamed.

    The few brawny men that Ye Yinglan brought over, depending on the situation, rushed towards Ye Fan. Ye Fan, who entered the second level of Qi training, surged in strength, kicked one by one, and after a while, all of them flew away.

    Ye Fan slapped Ye Yinglan twice, threw Ye Yinglan out, and said viciously: "Next time you dare to trouble me again, I will strip you naked and leave it on the street in the red light district."

    Bound by Ye Fan's palm again, Ye Yinglan finally couldn't help crying.

    When Qian Yu approached him, he happened to see the burly man who fell to the ground outside Ye Fan's apartment and Ye Yinglan who was crying out of breath.

    Qian Yu frowned and glanced at Ye Fan. Ye Fan stuck his waist and glanced at Qian Yu. Qian Yu honestly followed Ye Fan into the door.

    "Ye Shao , did you beat Ye Yinglan again?" Qian Yu said tremblingly.

   " I didn't open the door to her. She actually dared to let people smash my door. This little girl was so courageous. It was a pity that she could be shot and killed by trespassing in a private house from a foreign country! " Ye Fan said with some regret.

    Qian Yu smiled happily, and secretly said: If it is not illegal to kill people in the country, does Ye Fan intend to kill everyone?

    "Ye Shao , I found all the herbs you wanted me to find." Qian Yu said.

    After Ye Fan showed Song Bohui that day, he didn't ask a few people for consultation, but only asked a few people to find some herbs.

    "Well, it's okay, how much does
it cost?" Qian Yu quickly waved his hand and said:" No, no, where can I ask you for money for this medicinal material! "

    Qian Yu knows that Ye Fan prescribed it to the young master of the Bai family A prescription, that prescription even the old doctor Hua is full of praise! Who is the old doctor Hua! He is called the imperial doctor, who specializes in the treatment of top-notch people.

    The door was slowly opened, Qian Yu was shocked, who pushed the door? Could it be that it was another trespasser, now, this guy is going to be shot flying.