chapter 86 There is no parking space.

Bai Yunxi went out and saw Ye Fan posted a few talisman papers on the car. Ye Fan played a trick. Then, Bai Yunxi saw the car float off the ground.

    "stop. "Bai  Yunxi sternly scolded.

    Ye Fan was taken aback by Bai Yunxi. Halfway through the activation, he immediately stopped, and the car that had floated about a centimeter off the ground plunged to the ground again.

    "What are you doing?"  Bai Yunxi walked to Ye Fan angrily and asked.

    "There was no more parking, I let my car float up and parked on it." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi : made the car float, the sky was clear, Ye Fan wanted to make the car float?

    "What should I do if people come and go here?" Bai Yunxi said viciously.

    Ye Fan blinked and said in a puzzled way: "What will happen if I take the photo?"

    Bai Yunxi: "In  short, don't give me the magic spell, give me the car key, and I will stop it for you."

    Ye Fan nodded and said excitedly: "OK! Look at my car, is it similar to yours? I bought it after yours."

    Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes and said angrily: Where do you see it is similar. Ye Fan likes to take advantage of the small bargain, the ghost house bought by the house, according to the mini bought by his Bentley.

    "Aren’t they all a circle and two little wings? I have more letters in the middle than you, and there is only a 2 in the middle of your car." Ye Fan blinked.

    Bai Yunxi: Ye Fan 2, can you still speak well?

    Bai Yunxi drove Ye Fan's car away, Jiang Shuya walked out from the corner on one side, thoughtful in her heart.

    Just now she saw that Ye Fan didn't find the parking space, and then posted a few talisman papers on the car, and then the car flew up, as if it was really flying, but it was a pity that Bai Yunxi came so fast that he didn't see it clearly.

    Ye Fan followed Bai Yunxi. Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan empty-handed and asked: "My grandfather's birthday, you think about what to give him."

    "Oh , I heard that he likes calligraphy and painting, and wrote him a calligraphy and painting himself. In the trunk, if you don't tell me, I forgot it." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi froze for a moment, and said:" Personally? What did you write?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said:"  Yes! Then you will tell your grandfather that the calligraphy and painting are the authentic works of the master."

    "Can  your words also pretend to be the real masterpiece?" Bai Yunxi was speechless.

    "Van  Gogh's paintings are ugly to death, and they are still very valuable! Why can't my calligraphy and painting pretend to be the real masterpiece?" Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi: Ye Fan's words are so reasonable, it really leaves him speechless.

    "My painting is better than the master's hand." Ye Fan said proudly.

   "  What's the good thing!" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "I  wrote it with my spiritual power, which can ward off evil spirits! Use it as a magic weapon." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi: "In  this way, it's not useless!"

    Bai Yunjin and Wang Jingshi were chatting in the lobby, and several close-knit people were gathered nearby.