chapter 76 Back to Wu family

Zhang Xuan returned to the martial arts very quickly, and soon found clues from the museum's materials.

    "Ye Shao, according to my investigation, this house should be located in Qicity." Zhang Xuan said.

    Ye Fan blinked and said in surprise: "Qicity? That seems to be next door to Cangcity!"

    Zhang Xuan nodded and said: "Yes , if we are going to Qicity, we will pass through Cangcity, or we can stop in Cangcity for a while. Your outside wu family is a ground snake from Cangcity, maybe you can ask him about it."

    "That's  right! I was about to go back and see, my fat little nephew, this guy seems to be about to start school, and I don't know if that stinky boy has had any trouble recently." Ye Fan thoughtfully said.

    "The  longer this matter drags on, the more disadvantageous it will be. Otherwise, Ye Shao, let's set off right away." Zhang Xuan nervously asked Ye Fan's opinion, for fear that Ye Fan would suddenly come up with some fantastic ideas.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said crisply: "That's okay."

    Zhang Xuan looked at Ye Fan with surprise, and said: "Ye Shao, it's really fast! "Ye  Fan's cooperation is really uncomfortable for him!

    "Yunxi said, let me leave capital earlier, saying that it's not good for me to stay here. In fact, I am not afraid of someone finding fault." Ye Fan said depressed.

    When Zhang Xuan heard Ye Fan's words, his eyelids twitched, and thousands of thoughts flashed in his heart. At this time, Bai Yunxi was worried that someone would find Ye Fan's fault. Who would be the person that Bai Shao was worried about?

    Ye Fan squinted his eyes, it was clear that Bai Yunxi was worried that the people from the Shadow Killer sect would attack him, so he let him leave quickly.

    However, Ye Fan felt that if it was someone who was coveting Song Pinyuan's position, it would be no big deal. Song Pinyuan was not useful, and it was certainly not a ruthless character similar to Song Pinyuan. Bai Yunxi's worries were really unfounded. "Although, I don't think it is necessary, I think I'd better listen to Yunxi's words."

    Zhang Xuan nodded and said in agreement: "Yes, if you want to chase Young Master Bai, you have to listen to what Master Bai said."

    Ye Fan got off the plane and was picked up by Wu Sihan in a high-end Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle.

    "Cousin, are you busy these days?"

    "I'm a little busy." During the recent period, the Wu family's business is very good, and it is inevitable that they will be busy. But no matter how busy he is, Ye Fan can't stay cold here.

    Tang Yongjin took great care of the Wu family. Some time ago, the Wu family encountered a material problem. Zhang Siliang took the initiative to contact the Wu family to help solve it. Reminiscent of the previous call Zhang Siliang called himself to ask about Ye Fan's contact information, Wu Sihan certainly understood that Zhang Siliang would help. , That was for Ye Fan's sake, his cousin was really out of the picture.

    The Ye Family probably also discovered Ye Fan's abilities, this would probably be the result of regretful intestines.

    "Cousin, who is this?"  Wu Sihan looked at Ye Fan and asked.

    "This is Zhang Xuan. It's a big jumper. It's not a big deal. He's doing miscellaneous things with me." Ye Fan said.

    Zhang Xuan: He is a young talent from Longhu Mountain! The younger generation of Longhu Mountain looks up to him, he is not as bad as Ye Fan said.