chapter 50 The security guards did not let Ye Fan in

Ye Fan follow Bai Yunxi into the ward. Bai Momo was overjoyed when she saw Ye Fan, "uncle, thank you The jade pendant is here, and helped me with it!"

"You did that jade pendant?" Zhang Xuan looked at Ye Fan suspiciously and asked.

Ye Fan nodded and said:" Yes."

A bit of surprise flashed in Zhang Xuan's eyes. Longhushan also has a celestial master who knows how to make tools, but they are all Shishu, masters' generations. Zhang Xuan did not expect that Bai Momo's jade pendant was actually Ye Fan done.

Zhang Xuan found Bai Momo's jade pendant as soon as he arrived. Zhang Xuan felt confused at the time. The texture of the jade pendant on Bai Momo's neck can only be regarded as inferior. At that time, Zhang Xuan seemed to have seen a highly skilled painter, on a piece of oily painting paper, he made a masterpiece painting with a few strokes, and he felt like he had eaten flies.

Zhang Xuan looked at Ye Fan weirdly and said: "Can you make magical artifacts?"

Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes ! It's not difficult to make jade pendants like this. "

Zhang Xuan twitched the corners of his mouth. He felt that Ye Fan was a bull, but he didn't say anything. Regardless of whether the jade pendant is easy to make, the opponent's ability to do it would be higher than him. Zhang Xuan couldn't help feeling a little sad.

"Uncle, I'm a little hungry, can you help me buy a meal? "Bai Momo said to Bai Yunxi who was on the side. Bai Yunxi said a little displeased: "Just you have a lot of things!"

"Uncle, can you help? "Bai Momo said spoiledly. Bai Yunxi sighed, turned and walked out.

Seeing Bai Yunxi's departure, Bai Momo immediately revealed his true shape.

Bai Momo looked at Ye Fan with gleaming eyes, and said: "Uncle Ye, where have you been! You have been absent these few days, and you can't get in touch with him. When you dump him and feel bad, he knows to scold me."

Bai Yunxi was outside the door, just when he heard Bai Momo's words, he suddenly had the urge to beat Bai Momo.

Bai Yunxi took a deep breath and left without hearing.

"Really? Your uncle missed me?" Ye Fan grinned when he heard the words, showing a triumphant smile.

Bai Momo nodded, full of grievances: "Yes, I think he misses you. People in broken relationships are always very irritable, and I happened to hit the gun. You don't know how much I am pitful."

While listening to the conversation between the two, Zhang Xuan couldn't help but roll his eyes. Zhang Xuan originally thought that the boyfriend Ye Fan was talking about was just a joke. Only now did he find out that Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi really have a leg, and Bai Yunxi is like this. Why did good cabbage give an idiot pig like Ye Fan a favor?

"That ghost came to you again." Although Ye Fan was happy, he didn't forget the business.

Bai Momo nodded and said: "Yes."

Ye Fan took out the yīn ghost flag and waved it, and the remaining yīn qi in the ward merged into the yīn ghost flag.

As soon as Ye Fan's magic weapon was taken out, Zhang Xuan's eyes were full of envy and wonder.

"Have you ever taken a panacea when you were a kid? No wonder that starving ghost will stare at you, you are too supplementing." Ye Fan said.

The news that Bai Momo had taken the elixir was that a ghost among Ye Fan's ghost banners told Ye Fan that the ghost told Ye Fan that Bai Momo was too supplementary, and it made him want to bite a bit too.