chapter 70 The Song Family 's Corpse in a Suburban Villa .

Song Qiming has come to his senses, "father, when will the second uncle come back!"

    Song Pinsheng thought about it , and said:" It should be soon."

    Over the years, many people who were hostile to Song Pinsheng had Song Pinyuan dealt with secretly. The same Song Pinsheng also gave Song Pinyuan a lot of tribute!

    "Second Uncle, he is really amazing."  Song Qiming has admired this second uncle since he was young. Although the chief of the family is grandpa, he can't put on airs even when he sees the second uncle. The second uncle makes a request. Grandpa has nothing to do with it.

    The father and the second uncle have a good relationship, and the old man will give his father more face.

    The news of the second uncle's return came back, and all the happiest guys had died out one by one.

    "Father, what did the second uncle do?"

    "He  went out to find a place for you."

    "He  went to Bai Yunxi, he was not so good." Song Qiming said.

    The above is respectful and defensive to these hidden Sejong gates. If some ancient martial arts masters do too much, the country will mobilize all forces to carry out strangulation. No matter how powerful the ancient martial artists are, they are also flesh and blood. If the country is determined to destroy Killing, some ordinary ancient martial artists may not be able to handle it.

    Behind the Bai family knew the ancient martial arts practitioners, and if Bai Yunxi moved, the Bai family would definitely not give up.

    "Not Bai Yunxi, but Ye Fan."  Song Pinsheng said.

    "It's  him! "Song Qiming nodded. "It is rare for Bai Yunxi to take such a fancy to a person. Ye Fan didn't know what was extraordinary about him. This guy died, Bai Yunxi must be uncomfortable."

    "Master , it's not good." A shadow guard hurried in to report.

    Song Pinsheng said displeased: "What did you do in a panic, what happened?"

    "Young  master, the body in the suburbs was found." Shadow Guardian.

    Song Pinsheng 's face suddenly changed, "why?"  Song Qiming was a little puzzled and said: "Father, what happened to the suburban villa?"

    Song Pinsheng waved his hand and said: "Nothing, you don't have to worry about it."

    Chen Yan sealed off the suburban villa. After receiving the report, Chen Yan rushed to the suburban villa immediately and found ten female bodies in the villa.

    After investigation, Chen Yan found that these women were abducted and sold from all over the country. However, this is not the end. Chen Yan dug up dozens of female corpses in the courtyard of the villa. The time of death of female corpses can be traced back to ten years ago. .

    "Captain, I don't think the situation here is right! "Hu Lin said.

    Chen Yan nodded and said:" Indeed. There were no wounds on the female corpses, and they died in the last two days, but they all became gān corpses, and their deaths were extremely terrifying."

    "Captain , the identities of several women here have been verified, and the dates of birth of several people found are all the same." Hu Lin said.

    Chen Yan closed his eyes and said: "Record the situation here and report it."

    "The  deaths of the people here are weird, the date of birth is the same, and the number of deaths is high. It is certainly not an ordinary criminal offense."