chapter 36 VIP Cabin

Jade Shop.

"Are you going to capital?" Zhou Jinzhi asked.

Ye Fan nodded and said:" Yes! Yunxi is so good at recruiting bees and butterflies, I have to look at him."

Ye Fan secretly said: Unless you know the eight characters of the birth date, the physique of the person of the heavenly yin body cannot be seen in the early stage. However, as the body of the person of the heavenly yin body grows, the constitution will gradually be revealed, and the body of the heavenly yīn It is very attractive to yīn ghosts! Once Bai Yunxi's physique begins to explode, all kinds of demons and ghosts will come to him.

Generally speaking, the eruption time of the body of heavenly Yin is at the age of twenty.

Bai Yunxi was young and mature, in fact he had just turned nineteen, but the last time Bai Yunxi contacted the princess, maybe the experience of heavenly Yin was revealed in advance, he had to go and see in advance.

Zhou Jinzhi smiled and said:" Bai Yunxi, the third youngest of the Bai family, is very popular, and there are many school girls! Ladies like him, and when you arrive in capital don't say anything stupid about chasing Bai Yunxi as a wife."

" Why? "Ye Fan asked.

Many people in his previous life liked to be a matchmaker for him. After he decided on his wife, there were still many people who wanted to be his concubine.

"You will be beaten." Zhou Jinzhi said.

Ye Fan shook his head and said:" You may not know, my skill is much better, and most people will not be my opponent."

Zhou Jinzhi:...

"You will be drowned by human saliva, do you want to be spit?" Zhou Jinzhi said solemnly.

Ye Fan shook his head and said: "That's too dirty!"

"Then take care of your mouth." Zhou Jinzhi said solemnly.

Ye Fan was full of depression and said: "You are so fierce! If you are not friendly, I will not invite you when I get married with Yun Xi."

Zhou Jinzhi sneered: "Just like you, I want third Young Master Bai to be your wife, I'm afraid I will have to wait for the next life."

Ye Fan said unhappyly: "Older Zhou, don't you look down on people so much! You know, I do. For young people, what a huáng golden bachelor."

Zhou Jinzhi: Ye Fan is really narcissistic!

Seeing Ye Fan coming out of Zhou Jinzhi's jade shop, Liao Tingting stepped forward with courage.

"Ye Fan, long time no see!" Liao Tingting said.

Ye Fan looked at Liao Tingting and said impatiently:" something is wrong! "Facing the original owner's dream lover, Ye Fan was a little uncomfortable.

"It's been a long time, so let's have a meal together." Liao Tingting said.

Ye Fan shook his head and said: "No time, I have something! Besides, I don't think we can see the best, and there is nothing to meet."

If someone invited Ye Fan to dinner for free a few months ago, Ye Fan might be happy, but after a few months, he has become a multi-millionaire, and his assets will be hundreds of millions. It is no longer Ye Fan's hobbies.

Ye Fan didn't entangle Liao Tingting more, and left directly.

"What kind of person! This guy is really cold!" Jiang Rou said.