chapter 104 Liang Xin's incident,

Ye Fan stayed in Bai Yunxi's office, absorbing aura boringly.

    With the gathering guī, the aura in the office is very strong.

    Ye Fan opened his eyes abruptly and said with excitement: "I have practiced the fifth level of Qi."

    "Congratulations! "Bai Yunxi said.

    "With such a low aura in this place, I can actually cultivate to the fifth level of Qi training so quickly. I really am a genius!" Ye Fan put his waist in his waist and said proudly.

    Bai Yunxi:...

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and coughed slightly, with the attitude of the people who came by, and asked: "Yunxi, how are you in your cultivation?"

    Bai Yunxi coldly watched Ye Fan's show, and said:" I should be here for you It's the second level of Qi training "

    Ye Fan grabbed Bai Yunxi’s hand and felt it," ah, it seems to have been practicing the second level of qi, and it’s been so long before practicing the second level of qi. It seems that Yunxi's aptitude is relatively dull, but you can rest assured that there is I'm here, I will point you."

    Bai Yunxi: Is Ye Fan really not going to put himself in the wrong direction?

    "My family, can they cultivate?"  Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said: "No, no spiritual roots, or not being able to cultivate. This place has such a low spiritual energy, without the extraordinary talents of mine, and your special physique, even if you cultivate, your whole life will be nothing more than qi training. Layer, the material of the second layer, time-consuming."

    Bai Yunxi said with some regrets:"  Is there no spiritual root?"

    "This is normal. There is only one cultivator out of 10,000 people in the cultivation world, and most of them are ordinary people." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Forget it!"

    "Do you want to fly with my sword? My strength has improved a lot, and now I don't think you are heavier. If you get fatter, I can afford it." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi:...

   Don't need Bai Yunxi to clenched the pen in his hand.    

   Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and asked: "Where's the meat buns?" 

     "Jiāo brought Cai Zhenjun!"

    "Jiāo gave Cai Zhenjun? You really know how to do it!"

    "I can’t help it! You know, I’m a big celebrity now and I’m a big fan of attention. I always bring that meat bun with me. Those idiots write that meat bun is my illegitimate child, and always let them write indiscriminately. , My cousin has no face!"

    Bai Yunxi:....

    "Those people don't know what they think. I am only 21 years old and can have such an old son. Now the reporter is really crazy." Ye Fan sighed.

    Bai Yunxi thought for a while and said: "The eleventh holiday when meat bun should still go to school has passed."

    "This guy has been absent from school for two days. Today I have to send him back. Idiots have become fat people."

    Bai Yunxi:...

    Ye Fan showed up at the airport with Wu Hao Qiang. Ye Fan dragged two big boxes by himself. Wu Hao Qiang carried a small box and stumbled behind Ye Fan. Ye Fan borrowed it from Bai Yunxi. I took a bodyguard and dragged two large boxes.