chapter 162 travel

Ye Fan, Bai Yunxi, and Mu lianping changed their faces a little, and signed up for a tour group in Shennong family.

    After Bai Yunxi reported to the tour group, he heard the whispers of two girls, "These days, everyone has them. Before, there was a man who came with two girlfriends to report to the tour group. Now there is another man."

    "Yes , I brought two boyfriends to report for the group."

    "How do you know that the three men are together!"

    "Does that still need to be said? When I look at the three of them, I know that the three of them have Adultery."

    "Look at those who are offensive and which ones are suffering!"

    "I see that white-clothed man is noble and deserted, very like offense!"

    "Really? I think that one looks like arrogant and accepting."

    "Is the one in black clothes an offensive? I think he is very smart and capable."

    "Really? How do I think this guy has a stupid look."

    "The guy in gray clothes next to him is very hardworking, that must be It's a feeling ."

    Bai Yunxi frowned, and the two girls lowered their voices and whispered excitement continuously into his ears, Bai Yunxi couldn't help but be full of black lines.

    Mu Lianping couldn't help rubbing his nose. Mu Lianping's hearing was not as good as that of Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan, but he could still hear the conversations of the two customer service ladies.

    Mu Lianping secretly said: Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan are indeed a pair, but he is just an electric light bulb.

    ... After arriving at the meeting place, Ye Fan finally saw the Da Shao who had been traveling with two girlfriends as mentioned by the customer service.

    This rich second-generation, with a golden necklace hanging around his neck, carrying a fashionable mountaineering bag, hugs from left to right, and his arrogance is exposed, envious of others.

    The tour guide looked at everyone and said solemnly: "Everyone, the terrain here is steep and there are many snakes, insects, rats and ants. Please be careful not to leave the team casually, and do not go into dangerous situations casually. Once there is a problem due to personal reasons, our tour group will not be responsible."

    The tour guide did some mobilization and took a few people on the road.

    The mountain road on the Shennong family side was tortuous, and all walked on two legs. At first, a crowd of tourists were still excited at first, and soon their legs became weak.

    That Dashao, who was envied by people for being rich and blessed at the beginning, soon became the existence of everyone's pity.

    Two arrogant and expensive beauties threw the luggage to him, so this young man, only one person, carried the luggage of three people.

    Ye Fan looked at Da Shao, and said in secret: Without diamonds, don't buy porcelain! I didn't have enough strength, but brought two girlfriends out. Isn't this looking for abuse?

    Young Master walked towards Ye Fan and asked, "This little brother, can you please help with the luggage?"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "No."

    "Why?" Dashao ask less.

    "I only help my wife with luggage."

    Dashao frowned, and said displeased: "Can I pay you?"