chapter 90 The Actor

Chaoxi Company.

    "I heard from my big brother, do you like being a celebrity now?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said:"  Yeah! Look at me, it’s a pity not to be a celebrity. When I become popular , I can be your company’s image spokesperson for free. Ah! This is called fat water does not flow into the field of outsiders! Do you think it is?"

    Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes, just like Ye Fan's taste, if he comes to his company as the image spokesperson, his company's image will not plummet!

    "Wherever the celebrities go, there are a bunch of people staying here, going out to make a meeting, they are not peaceful, it is boring." Bai Yunxi said.

    If Ye Fan became famous, it wouldn't be long before this guy was smashed every day because of his stinky mouth!

    Ye Fan, this guy is also true, with so many ugly things on his body, he prefers to show so much.

    Ye Fan blinked and said:" Hearing what you say, it's nothing good to be a star! So wait for me to make this scene, I won't do it."

    Bai Yunxi: The guy who fished for three days and dried the net for two days. "No one has asked you to do business recently!"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said: "No , there was a coal mine boss looking for me before, but that was a stingy guy, and I was not happy to care about him."

    "You  don’t need to be so obsessed with making money." Bai Yunxi said.

    "But , don't you like rich people?"  Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi was silent for a while and said: "Are you because of me?"

    "You like rich people, of course I have to work hard to make money." Ye Fan got up and said: Time is almost up, I'm out to make money."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's back, his mood fluctuating.

    As soon as Ye Fan arrived on the set, a makeup artist rushed to give Ye Fan makeup.

    When Bai Yunjin came here yesterday, everyone on the set knew that Ye Fan had a relationship with the investor, and the people were unpredictable. He was very respectful to Ye Fan.

    "Ye Shao, your skin is so good, what kind of makeup do you use!" The makeup artist asked curiously.

    Ye Fan smiled and said: "I don't use cosmetics! I am naturally beautiful." Since Ye Fan cultivated, his appearance has gradually moved closer to his upper life. After several detoxifications, his skin has become better and better.

    "Why did you put so much powder on me!"  Ye Fan said displeased.

    The makeup artist twitched the corners of his mouth, and secretly said: He actually thinks Ye Fan looks like a little makeup. It’s a pity that the director wants to turn Ye Fan into a person who parent doesn’t even know him. Fortunately, Ye Fan’s foundation is good. , The plasticity is great.

    "Ye Shao, you have a good relationship with Master Bai!" The makeup artist couldn't help but curious.

    Ye Fan smiled and said somewhat proudly: "We will be a family in the future, and of course the relationship is good."

    Makeup artist:...

    "Ye Shao, it's your turn."The  director came over.

    "OK ."

    "Ye Shao, you will have a play of playing the piano in the future. Will you be able to play the piano?"

    Ye Fan hasn't spoken yet, and the director has said to himself: "No, it doesn't matter, we will have a soundtrack later, you just need to behave."