chapter 119 The zombie princess reappears.

Ye Fan gathered a bunch of medicinal materials and returned to the villa with excitement.

    "Ye Shao, you have come home with a full load!" Zhang Xuan smiled.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes!"  Although the spirit of this world is cut off, there are still a lot of good things. Xu Yuanqing's identity is really easy to use. As soon as he goes to the rich, he rushes to send Chinese medicinal materials. What he liked, Xu Yuanqing changed hands to him.

    The more troublesome thing is that following Xu Yuanqing, he has to pretend to be Xu Yuanqing's apprentice.

    Zhang Xuan looked at Ye Fan's medicinal materials, his eyes flashed with envy.

    Ye Fan noticed Zhang Xuan's eyes, hula la la, circled the medicinal materials, "mine is mine."

    Zhang Xuan looked at Ye Fan, grinned humorously, and said: "Ye Shao, don't worry, I won't grab it with you. Besides, I can't grab it with you!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said:"  Yes! Yes! If you dare to grab, I will beat you down."

    Zhang Xuan:...

    Ye Fan cleaned up the medicinal materials and felt a little delighted. "With this batch of medicinal materials, I am more sure about Yunxi's affairs."

    "Ye Shao, what will happen to Bai Shao?"  Zhang Xuan asked curiously.

    Ye Fan glanced at Zhang Xuan and said: "I can't tell you clearly."

    Ye Fan's cell phone rang, and Ye Fan immediately picked it up.

    "Brother-in-law, what's the matter?"

    Ye Fan's expression suddenly changed after hearing a few words. "Yunxi became ill? It doesn't make sense! It should be a while!"

    "I know, I'll pass right away."

    Zhang Xuan looked at Ye Fan who was impatient and asked carefully: "Ye Shao, what happened to Bai Shao?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said:"  Well, I have no time to greet you today."

    Zhang Xuan nodded, and said: "Good "

    Bai Yunjin took Bai Yunxi to the parking lot with great difficulty, and he saw Ye Fan appear in front of him out of thin air.

    Bai Yunjin can't be surprised anymore, Ye Fan, come and take a look, Yun Xi's whole body is frozen to ice.

    Ye Fan hugged Bai Yunxi in his arms and frowned. Bai Yunxi closed his eyes tightly, and he had fainted.

    "What's going on? It shouldn't be so fast! His physique seems to be stimulated, what have you encountered today?" Ye Fan frowned.

    Bai Yunjin frowned, and said: "I went to the museum with him today. There was a white meteorite there. Yunxi couldn't do it when he saw that stone."

    Ye Fan's gaze fluctuated for a moment, and said:" Maybe the situation is on that meteorite, I will check it someday."

    Ye Fan took Bai Yunxi into the car and introduced a burst of fire vitality into Bai Yunxi's body. Ye Fan transferred the fire spirit power into Bai Yunxi's body, and disappeared without a trace in the blink of an eye. .

    "Yunxi, how are you?"  Ye Fan asked with worry when he saw Bai Yunxi wake up.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said: "It's okay."

    Bai Yunjin frowned. It was obviously not cold, but the temperature in the carriage was appallingly low. Bai Yunjin felt that his fingers were almost freezing and he couldn't hold the steering wheel.