chapter 138 Cousin's decision

Mu family.

    Mu Lianping stood in the yard, and Mu Shiyu looked at Mu Lianping with a little complicated gaze.

    "Lianping, have you changed your practice?"

    Mu Lianping nodded, and said: "Yes, I got a practice by accident and found that this practice is more suitable for me."

    Before, the Yang family brought people over. Finding the fault, everyone in the Mu family fought together. It was Yang Lengxue who Mu Lianping was facing. The last time Yang Lengxue came to challenge Mu Lianping, she stepped on Mu Lianping’s head on the ground, but this time she adjusted it. She vomited blood and fell to the ground.

    Yang Lengxue lost her face and broke the news that Mu Lianping had given up the Mu family exercises and practiced "magic skills."

    The practice of Mu lianping's practice is indeed very different from that of the Mu family. This matter has also caused considerable controversy in the Mu family.

    "Cousin, don't worry, I will leave the Mu family, I won't let the family be ashamed, and won't embarrass the head of the family or the elders." Mu Lianping said.

    Mu Shiyu frowned and said: "Patriarch, clan elder, not such a pedantic person, your current practice is obviously more suitable for you, and they will not force you to give up. The Mu family has developed to the present, suitable for taking spiritual flame fruit of fewer and fewer people, Mu family there have been some deranged Gong practitioners who, for many people in the family, perhaps the ancestors handed down by the power law is somewhat undesirable use. "

    Mu Shi Yu secretly said: If other people abandon the family and practice foreign exercises, the clan elders will definitely have opinions, but Mu Lianping is different.

    The Patriarch’s ability to break through the eighth level of Qi training is all thanks to Mu Lianping, and it is also for Elder Mu Ke to recover. If the family disposes of Mu Lianping, it will definitely affect Xu Yuanqing’s impression of the Mu family, and Xu Yuanqing is a good friend of Grandpa Bai Yunxi what!

    What Ye Fan cares most is Bai Yunxi's views, and Bai Shiyuan will of course directly influence Bai Yunxi's views.

    Mu lianping shook his head and said, "I didn't need to leave the family because of practicing the exercises. Grandpa requested it. The news of the Patriarch breaking through the eighth floor leaked out. Somehow outside, it is rumored that Ye Fan has something to upgrade the eight-layer spirit pill , with Ye Fan's ability to easily kill Yang Qianshan, his safety is fine , and the Bai family will not be."

    Mu Shiyu's face changed, and said: "This matter is my Mu family. The responsibility of Bai Yunxi.” The news seemed to have spread from the Yang family. If something happened to the Bai family, it would be terrible for Bai Yunxi to anger the Mu family. "So, you're going to the Bai family?"

    Mu Lianping nodded, and said, "Yes, grandpa has decided to stay in the Bai family and be the exclusive physician of the Bai family. I also want to go there."

    Mu Shiyu frowned, thought for a while, and said: "Otherwise, I'll talk to the owner of the house and go with you. You can't take care of it alone!"

    Mu Lianping was taken aback for a moment, and said, "Is that okay?"

    "I think the Patriarch will agree." Mu Shiyu said.

    Mu Lianping looked at Mu Shiyu and said, "Cousin, if you are willing to protect Bai's family, of course it is a good thing, but the rules of my Mu family..."

    Mu Shiyu smiled and said, "The rules are What can be changed is that the outside world is changing with each passing day. If you stay in a corner, you will be left behind."