chapter 82 Super Soldiers

There was a car parked by the roadside of the company day and night, and a man and a woman watched Ye Fan and others come out of the company.

    "Come out, do you want to do it?"  Huáng Yue asked.

    Fan Cheng said with some embarrassment: "Let's take a look again."

    Huáng Yue frowned and said: "It's  been five days, and Cai Shuai can't be taken anymore, which will affect our reputation in the Hades Palace!"

    "Yesterday  John died, we just went up like this, and there is no good end." Fan Cheng said.

    John is the foreign genetic warrior who was dropped by Ye Fan. John is not a member of Hades palace, but a genetic warrior trained abroad. Foreign supernatural organizations have spent a lot of money to ask Hades palace people to help capture Cai Shuai. If he can’t catch him alive, he will kill him. Fall, John's strength is similar to that of the Golden Killer in the Hades Palace.

    Huáng Yue frowned, "but we can't do nothing! At least, before the organization sends the next batch of masters, we have more information."

    Fan Cheng nodded and said: "Chase  it, but don't follow too closely."

    Before, they had moved their hands and feet in Cai Shuai's car and rear-ended Cai Shuai's car. As a result, the two rear-end cars exploded inexplicably, and the bones of the four silver killers in the car were gone.

    "Cai Shuai, where did you hire such a powerful helper! "Huáng Yue couldn't help but said that he thought it was just a level quest, but as a result, all the Johns who were dispatched last night were turned off. Obviously, the difficulty level of the quest has now risen.

    "It seems that Cai Zhenjun had invited him. I knew that we shouldn't give Cai Shuai a chance to breathe, and we should do it sooner." Fan Cheng said.

    "Cai  Zhenjun, the second generation ancestor, actually knew such a powerful person. " Hades palace wanted to investigate Cai Shuai and naturally the Cai family.       

     Huáng Yue read Cai Zhenjun’s information. The information showed that Cai Zhenjun was an ignorant and wealthy second-generation. He only knew that everyone would pick up girls on weekdays. Huáng Yue didn’t expect that. This guy actually added such variables to this mission.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the car behind him and said: "A white Volkswagen has already followed us five streets."

    "Where is it?' Ye Fan looked behind him, frowned, and said: "Yunxi, you are so amazing, I didn't even notice if you didn't tell me."

    Bai Yunxi didn't speak, he was more sensitive to danger since he was a child, and his observation ability far exceeded that of ordinary people.

    "It's horrible to dare to follow the little master." Ye Fan said displeased.

    "go ."  Ye Fan threw out a few talismans.

    Ye Fan released the Fulu, and was always sitting down.

    "Is this a flat tire or an explosion?"  Cai Shuai asked curiously.

    Ye Fan glanced at Cai Shuai and said disdainfully:" A creative person like me doesn't always use the same trick."

    "What  tricks did you use today!" Bai Yunxi asked with interest.

    "Today  is the Mid-Autumn Festival! The ghost gate is wide open. The one just now is a ghost charm, which can attract ghosts." Ye Fan grinned, and said with joy.