chapter 61 Dropout Genius

Bai Yunxi handed Ye Fan an attendance certificate." This is the attendance certificate of Incheon University. After you passed, you stayed next to my grandfather as a student of my grandfather. The National Dragon Team also arranged four for my grandfather. Individuals are also students, and you should not conflict with them."

Ye Fan nodded and said:" I know, when I do this, let's kiss, okay?"

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's black and shiny eyes, "don't turn his face, and wait for you to do it. Let's talk about it!"

"If you are not happy to kiss, let's go to sleep. " Ye Fan tilted his head and stretched his head in front of Bai Yunxi.

Bai Yunxi took a deep breath and said: "Do you know what it means to sleep?"

Ye Fan nodded, and said:" Just cover the quilt and chat!"

Bai Yunxi:...

"It's raining heavily . I live here today. I won't go back, okay? ? When I go back, I will become a drown chicken. "Ye Fan said pitifully.

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said angrily:" OK, go to the guest room."

Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi, and said with regret: "You live alone, why do you buy such a big apartment? There are actually three rooms! You are not like this! Many people can't live in a house, you have so many rooms. , But it's empty."

Bai Yunxi stuck his waist, smiled coldly, and said: "I am rich and willful!"

Ye Fan:...

Incheon University.

Ye Fan opened the door carelessly and walked into the office.

"Professor Xiao! "Ye Fan decided in front of Xiao chi.

Xiao Chi nodded to Ye Fan, gave Ye Fan a few books, and went to work on his own.

"Professor Xiao, who is this!" Professor Shi asked curiously.

"My new student." Xiao Chi said with a cold face.

"Hey , Lao Xiao, you are accepting students again? Didn't you say that you are not accepting apprentices?" Professor Shi is a little puzzled.

Xiao Chi glanced at Ye Fan and reluctantly said:" It was a coincidence, so I accepted another one."

"Oh , let you make an exception. It can be seen that this classmate is so talented and outstanding!" Professor Shi stared at Ye Fan and looked up and down.

Ye Fan nodded, and said earnestly: "Yes, yes, I am extremely clever, never forget, is a rare genius in thousands of years."

Professor Shi was immediately amused! "Little classmate, I don't seem to have seen you before! Which college did you graduate from?"

"Me ? I didn't graduate! I dropped out of school."

"Dropped out of school?" Professor Shi was suddenly shocked.

Xiao Chi's face was dark, and he couldn't wait for thousands way to stop Ye Fan's mouth.

"Those idiots in the college couldn't teach me anymore, so I dropped out of school!" Ye Fan said confidently.

Xiao Chi: Ye Fan is an idiot!

Professor Shi blinked and looked at Xiao Chi, and said: "Professor Xiao, your new student is very interesting!"

"Okay , stop talking nonsense, read your book. "Xiao Chi said not angry.

Ye Fan held a stack of books dullly and looked aside.