chapter 143 Rich second generation

Bai Yunxi followed Ye Fan around the village, Ye Fan tilted his head thoughtfully.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "What's wrong?"

    "I think this village is a bit weird!" Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said: "This is of course, it was originally a ghost village!"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "That's it!"

    "There are more ghosts in this village." All people can become ghosts after death, and remain in the world. After death, most people are reincarnated and reborn.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "It seems to be that there are three temples around this village. They are in the shape of a character. This arrangement is said to seal evil things."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes, maybe this village has Something is sealed underneath.”

    Rumor has it that the ancient tomb of black bird's egg was unearthed in the vicinity of this village. Maybe, there is also some relationship between this village and black bird.

    "It's getting late, let's go back to the hotel first." Ye Fan suggested.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said "Okay."

    ... When Bai Yunxi returned to the hotel, he saw George's cheeks flushed, shouting wildly while punching drunk fists.

    Chen Ran stood beside him, looking at George who was shaking his fist in confusion, with a look of helplessness.

    "Mr. Chen, what's wrong with Mr. George!" Bai Yunxi walked over and asked.

    "The village chief is too enthusiastic, and he kept drinking George. George, this fellow, is always coming. Isn't it, is he so drunk like this?" Chen Ran said uncontrollably.

    Bai Yunxi smiled. When Chinese people talk about business, they always talk at the wine table. If you have enough food and drink, business will naturally be easy to negotiate.

    "Is he punching?" Ye Fan asked.

    Chen Ran nodded and said, "George is obsessed with Chinese martial arts. His life dream is to fly over the wall. When he was abroad, George paid a lot of money to hire a Chinese coach and taught him a set of punches. Every time he got drunk, he would punch. ! "

    Ye Fan arms folded, groping his chin, shook his head and said:" he has this level of boxing, he asked the coach is likely to be a parallel ah "!

    Baiyun Xi:" ...... "

    Chen Ran some depressed "George thinks that China is a master everywhere. After he came, he wanted to worship a famous teacher and learn how to walk along the wall..."

    Ye Fan blinked, looking at Chen Ran, and said sympathetically: "With such a boyfriend, What a hard work!"

    Chen Ran nodded, and said: "Yes!"

    Ye Fan hit Bai Yunxi's arm with his arm, and said: "Look at the stupid big guy he was looking for, how hard it is! Looking for me like this It saves a lot of effort."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan, where did you can save effort!

    "Yun Xi, I'm drunk, am I very good-hearted?" Ye Fan asked.

    Bai Yunxi: Good? Very good!

    "Your boyfriend wants to learn light work, how can you solve it!" Bai Yunxi asked curiously.

    "I told him that if you want to learn how to fly over the walls, you must be as light as a swallow, you must eat a meal in three days, and you have to keep it for a long time. George likes to eat the most. After two days, he will get rid of his light practice. Thoughts." Chen Ran said proudly.