chapter 117 Picking Up the plane

Ye Family.

"Father, the Wu family's plane is gone." Ye Shaohui said.

"Mu Tengming, the bastard." Ye Dinghong stomped the ground with a stick full of anger, turning around the house anxiously.

Ye Shaohui frowned, feeling very worried.

Ye Fan invited everyone, but they didn't invite them from the Ye family. The Ye family was already embarrassing enough. That fellow Mu Teng Ming, he also set up a chartered flight to bring the people Ye Fan invited to capital. These people gathered together, and the Ye family became even more shameless.

"I heard that Mr. Zhou and Boss Tang were also on the chartered flights of the Wu family." Ye Shaohui hesitated.

Zhou Jinzhi and Tang Yongjin's business focus is not in Cangcity. Both of them are doing very big business. The Ye Family also thought about the two of them. However, both of them are obviously closer to the Wu Family.

The business of the Wu family has developed rapidly during this period, and in a while, the four families of Cangcity will become one family and three small families.

Zhou Jinzhi and Tang Yongjin really gave Ye Fan face, they were not far away, and they rushed to capital to participate in person. Of course, it is more likely to sell the face of the Bai family.

Ye Fan sat in Bai Yunxi's office and kept looking at his watch.

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan, and said in a puzzled way:" Is there something urgent? Keep looking at his watch?"

Ye Fan shook his head and said:" It's not an urgent matter. I invited people from Cangcity to come to my engagement ceremony. , They united and chartered a plane, and I will pick up the plane in a while!"

"Pick up the plane? Are you alone?" Bai Yunxi asked.

Ye Fan shook his head and said: "Of course not, they came with a lot of people, Cai Shao said, they have found someone to help me pick them up, I think he should be coming soon."

Cai Zhenjun, that guy seems to be well-known in the second generation. Bai Yunxi looked out the window and saw eleven luxury cars, the first two Rolls-Royces were followed by six Lamborghini and three Maseratis.

"I'm going down!" Ye Fan said.

Bai Yunxi thought for a while and said:" I'll go with you."

Ye Fan's eyes lit up, and he said: "Okay! Okay! Many people in Cangcity asked me if my invitation was a joke, and some people asked me if there was a problem with my jīng. You go with me, it's proof. ! conclusive, ah"

Baiyun Xi:...

go down Baiyun Xi Ye Fan and the one after another, Cai Zhenjun have been waiting in the car side.

Cai Zhenjun leaned on the car without bones, and when he saw Bai Yunxi, he straightened his body like a soldier under inspection by the chief.

When Bai Yunxi saw Cai Zhenjun, he realized that he had missed one car when he was on it. The car that picked up the guests was not a Rolls-Royce or Lamborghini, but Cai Zhenjun's Jeep.

"Young Master Bai, you are also down." Cai Zhenjun said with a smile on his face.

Ye Fan pointed to Bai Yunxi and said:" Yunxi, come with me."

Cai Zhenjun nodded hurriedly, and said: "OK, OK,Bai Shao, you and Ye Shao will take my car. I am a car that can fly and be invisible."

Bai Yunxi:...

Ye Fan frowned and said: "Your car can't fly, nor can it be invisible. Before, I put flying charms and concealment charms inside so that it can fly and become invisible. Now the effectiveness of Fulu has passed, Just an ordinary car."